Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Treasure Hunt Sahara + Jungle - Feedback Thread

by FIFASwarlok

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@louisvu0809 Yes, @daleUcarajo is correct, they’re gone. There were a few posts confirming the idea that glyphs and fragments would be useless once the event ended. This has happened more than a few times this season; when the event ends, everything goes with it.
Message 81 of 99 (438 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

Treasure Hunt has been the best event of the season. Just 2 things, I want to advise -

1. Why don't you add Gems ( it could be 15,000) instead of real money in Hidden Rarity chapter?

2. What about adding Coins and TXPs in Temple chapter?

Message 82 of 99 (421 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ok happy this with this early on

Screenshot_20190719-203643.png

Message 83 of 99 (392 Views)

Re: Treasure Hunt Amazon - Feedback Thread

★★★★ Novice

Some things are better than the Sahara game such as the time limits from the Bazaar are gone and it’s much easier to collect Gems which I ran out of fast in Sahara

the biggest problem is that the Treasure Stones rarely drop so I rarely get into the Temple. I get about 1 stone in 30 Skill Game plays which seems really low. In 3 days I still haven’t unlocked one temple. Is there a trick I’m missing?

Message 84 of 99 (352 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@eclovelace I’m wondering the same myself. I’ve made 3 attempts and have one stone in place...
Message 85 of 99 (345 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@TrainerJay13 Only managed one attempt. Can't seem to even get the little gem thing to have another attempt.

Further feedback:
Positive is the xp for the skill games etc. That is a nice touch.
Negative is the temple bit. Not as rewarding as the bazaar.
Message 86 of 99 (338 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Temple is not my thing I guess, my crappy brain can’t remember what I placed them earlier.

otherwise event working smoothly and good rewards so long. And adds finally no limit for me.

Edi: Now I just hit an roof in adds again, didn’t they say it was fixed to no limits on IOS also? Or they set an limit on both IOS andAndroid devices?

Message 87 of 99 (304 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Paolo Guerrero is not in the Peruvian lineup, why is that?

not only is he the captain, but he is also their top scorer of all time. 

Message 88 of 99 (282 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@phantomen002 wrote:

@EA_Jasonfragment relics is limited 15 daily getting worse now.... unenjoyable 15*14 only200++ and what this statement fo" Nodes 1 and 2 are unlimited play, and Node 3 is one win daily. ????????

how we get 15 fragment relic if only one win daily

Has anyone shed light on this yet? It was in theory possible to get okocha from the last event... is it in fact possible to get Ronaldinho? Do you just have to get really lucky with the treasure hunt? 

Message 89 of 99 (252 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What is going on i opened 40 packs got xp in every pack 😠😠😠 increase drop rate for other items 😬😬 there is no possibility to get a relic or a player
I am fedup.watched ads whole day and got nothing 😤
Message 90 of 99 (245 Views)

fifa-mobile-splash

Buy and sell items in FIFA Mobile

Learn how to use FIFA currency and buy or sell your items.

View more on EA Help

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help