Transferring Account

by Un_C4nny7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transferring Account

★ Novice

Dear EA,
After spending the better part of a year playing Battlefield V from the preorder early access, as well as the BETA, I have enjoyed about 85% of my 300+ hours in the game. I stuck with BFV through the reveal, the pre-release and through the mess that was the first couple of months of BFV's life. But all seems lost as it now seems that I have to restart everything with BFV as I have recently acquired my first Gaming PC. My PS4 account, of the same name "Un_C4nny7", which contains my BFV profile seems isolated as I no longer see the purpose of going back to my PS4. And for weeks following me acquiring my PC, BFV had refused to launch and crashed everytime I opened the application as of the weekly armory reset. So far, I have missed three new weapons and perhaps even more as the end of Chapter 5 haunts me as I have no way of experiencing it, or anything new. For my question, I ask is there any way to transfer my PS4 BFV profile over to PC, to where I will purchase BFV on PC? I ask this as I know that my PS4 account and my Origin/EA account are linked, if not I can do that. And if the technology to do this isn't present, then I ask why isn't it when other games and BFV's rival; Call of Duty Modern Warfare, has this technology? The more I think about playing BFV, the more I feel empty as my favourite game is out experiencing new weapons, fixes and maybe a new map next week or the week after. All I want to do is play my favourite game without the handicap of restarting everything that i've committed to BFV.
Thanks,
Un_C4nny7

Message 1 of 10 (1,827 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Transferring Account

Hello @Un_C4nny7

Sorry to hear that but there is no way to transfer BFV progression or anything game related from one platform to another platform.. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (1,781 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Un_C4nny7 Sorry but from what I gather it's not possible to transfer accounts.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 10 (1,805 Views)

Hello @Un_C4nny7

Sorry to hear that but there is no way to transfer BFV progression or anything game related from one platform to another platform.. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 10 (1,782 Views)

★ Novice

Is there anyway I can get in touch with someone who works at EA/DICE so I can ask them if the ability to transfer accounts is in the works/near future? I want to know this as I don't want to waste time with a new account but at the same time waiting for the feature to come to fruition when it isn't.
Thanks

Message 4 of 10 (1,740 Views)

@Un_C4nny7 

The CM's and a few core devs can be contacted through various means like social media or by email but, as far as I know, there are no future plans to implement this; if anything does change I'm sure there will be a post in the main forums that will trickle throughout other outlets.

There is a fair sized chunk of the community that is cross-platform so it would definitely be nice

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 5 of 10 (1,729 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for that information, I will take heed and contact someone as fast as possible.

Message 6 of 10 (1,705 Views)

EA DICE Team
@Un_C4nny7 There is currently no cross platform progression for any of our games.

We are aware of the feedback regarding this and something that has been sent on.

/Atic
Message 7 of 10 (1,667 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic Hey I was wondering if I would be able to transfer my bf5 progress on my Xbox to another acc on my Xbox
Message 8 of 10 (1,527 Views)

@Yeeeeet80 

You can change your gamertag for $10 I believe but can't transfer stats between different accounts

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 9 of 10 (1,505 Views)

EA DICE Team
@Yeeeeet80 at the moment you cant.

We currently don't have any system that let you transfer any progression to another account or a platform.

/Atic
Message 10 of 10 (1,472 Views)