Transfer progress to new account apex legends Xbox

by tcborne

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transfer progress to new account apex legends Xbox

★★★ Newbie

I had to get a new Xbox live account after moving out after sharing one with my brother while we were growing up, is there any way to get my progress on Apex Transfered to my new account?

Message 1 of 5 (1,258 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Transfer progress to new account apex legends Xbox

Community Manager

Hi @tcborne

I'm afraid that it's not possible to transfer progress between accounts. The progress on that particular account cannot be moved over to another. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,173 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

No, that'd technically be your brother's progress despite the fact that you played. Unfortunately you'd have to start from scratch, same if you were migrating from XBOX to PC or from XBOX to PS, etc. etc. 

But! I could be wrong. Perhaps if you submit a support ticket with your brother's XBOX account name and the name of the one you want the progress to be swapped over to they might help you out. 

Message 2 of 5 (1,222 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @tcborne

I'm afraid that it's not possible to transfer progress between accounts. The progress on that particular account cannot be moved over to another. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 5 (1,174 Views)

★★★ Newbie

But sorry thats a Joke Ur Support Team is a Joke i have the Same Problem i paid more than 300€ For this Game My Playstation doesnt Work anymore i got a Xbox as a Gift and i dont want the Levels or Something but U can Safe do a refund what i paid and U can Safe Transfer me apex Packs what i paid With my Playstation Account to my Xbox Account you can delete the Playstation Account and give me that value what i paid For can U give me to my Xbox Account aß apex Packs or Something U Making so much of Cash but U are Not able to do that sorry thats a Joke Not more big company making so much Money but can Not Do a refund of Packs thats really Bad and What now I have pay again to get my stuff Back or what? Sorry For my Bad english skills im From Switzerland 😅😂 

Message 4 of 5 (873 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there,

Since this is a pretty old thread that was inactive for a long time I am going to lock it to prevent further necro-posting. 

I'm afraid Apex Legends has no cross-platform progression, so it's not possible to transfer progress between platforms. 

Kent.png
Message 5 of 5 (704 Views)