Transfer cosmetics from PS4 to PC?

by CantLogOff

Original Post

Transfer cosmetics from PS4 to PC?

★★★ Newbie

I have been playing apex on the ps4 since it came out and i recently bought a gaming pc and i want to transfer all  my skins, and my heirlooms. Is there anyway i can? Or any update as to when this might happen/cross play? (I have every skin from s2 Halloween and before that, really sucks that I can’t play with my unlocks on different platforms on a free game)

Message 1 of 5 (1,424 Views)

Re: Transfer cosmetics from PS4 to PC?

Champion

@CantLogOff  Unfortunately it will never be possible, it's something to do with how the game was developed early stage.

We will be getting cross platform but not cross save. :S 

Sorry bud.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (1,409 Views)

★★ Novice

I do not believe that they could not find a way for your to acquire the skins you had on your other account, they could find some work around surely, its just a skin? If they can and are withholding implementing it to make more money i wouldn't be surprised.

Message 3 of 5 (1,343 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Is there a possible way to change that? that wont affect much.

Message 4 of 5 (1,001 Views)

★ Apprentice

They could definitely do it. It already happens between steam and origin. My PSN, XBOX, Steam, and Origin accounts are already linked together, I don't see why this couldn't happen if it was a priority. But again they probably think it will be bad financially. I have so many unlocks between all 3 ecosystems I totally feel your pain. 

Message 5 of 5 (995 Views)