Transfer account

by SeerFenrir

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transfer account

★★★ Newbie

How do I transfer my apex to a new Xbox account without losing my stuff, is it even possible?

Message 1 of 12 (1,220 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Transfer account

Community Manager

Hey @SeerFenrir

I'm afraid it's not possible to transfer your progress between accounts. If you start playing on a different Xbox account (or on a different platform) you would be starting over from the beginning. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (1,181 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @SeerFenrir

I'm afraid it's not possible to transfer your progress between accounts. If you start playing on a different Xbox account (or on a different platform) you would be starting over from the beginning. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 12 (1,182 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SeerFenrir Aka more money for EA
Message 3 of 12 (1,156 Views)

★★ Guide
@SeerFenrir For some reason I thought you could transfer your ea account to a new gamertag via the ea account settings
Message 4 of 12 (1,120 Views)

★★★ Pro

Wait @EA_Kent 

What if you switch PSN accounts but first unlink your EA Account from your old PSN and link it to your new one?

Message 5 of 12 (1,084 Views)

★★★ Pro

@BaldWraithSimp 

Actually cross progression is not in Apex Legends because the game was initially created to Playstation's "only certain developers have cross platform capability access" rule. The way they set it up makes it impossible to implement a cross progress system right now and may take a major update to Source, but I doubt it will ever happen.

Message 6 of 12 (1,060 Views)

Community Manager

@CompleatBeet 

@CompleatBeet wrote:

Wait @EA_Kent 

What if you switch PSN accounts but first unlink your EA Account from your old PSN and link it to your new one?

This wouldn't work either unfortunately. There isn't a way to unlink a PSN ID from an EA Account, and moving the Apex Legends account to a different EA Account isn't possible either. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 7 of 12 (1,017 Views)

★★★ Pro

@EA_Kent 

Well that's sad. Frown

Message 8 of 12 (986 Views)

Anonymous

Unfortunately, it is not.

Message 9 of 12 (876 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent U guys should add a account transfer option into the game since crossplay is happening and the new gen consoles some people might wanna switch from ps4 to xbox series x or from xbox to ps5
Message 10 of 12 (755 Views)