Training mode.

by HoodedWildKard

Original Post

Training mode.

★★★ Apprentice

Why aren't there any attachments in the training mode? Hard to practice with snipers when there's no sights for them.

Message 1 of 11 (909 Views)

Re: Training mode.

Community Manager

An interesting idea @HoodedWildKard, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 11 (884 Views)

★★★★ Guide

probably let them know using any character and allowing 6 people to connect for some non ranked 3v3 would be a huge hit. been asked for in every single game that has a training mode and not one dev has come thru yet.

you guys seem to know what players want in a battle royal . almost as if you read the forums of your competitors and do the things their players ask for. 

Message 3 of 11 (873 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

The training could use an extension of the public game.

It can be hard to get your head around everything in "the wild" lol. Stumbling over buttons and what to loot etc. while seasoned pros are running you down.

3v3 training, even with bots but with a bit of loot and attachments just to give a taste of what you're in for in a a real match.

Message 4 of 11 (869 Views)

★★ Novice

For the best training mode, play Titanfall 2 campaign :D

Message 5 of 11 (858 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko wrote:

An interesting idea @HoodedWildKard, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community.

Darko

Thanks for the reply, full's suggestion is a good shout too, if we can select our legends for the tutorial then we can try out their abilities in the calm too.

Message 6 of 11 (853 Views)

@HoodedWildKard That and I really want to be able to practice with friends. Grab the guns we want to practice with. Then play with real people and shooting at each other.

I’d like to still take damage and still go down. But when we go down just be auto-revived to full health/shields again. Go back to shooting each other again.

It would really allow lower skill players to hone their skills against higher skill players. Yet you won’t have to go through losing your loot. You just get back up and start right over again.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 11 (759 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Darko I would love to see a similar mode to what H1Z1 has, basically a very small map free for all that doesn't count for any progress, has lots of guns everywhere etc. This allows you to warm up before going into a real match. You can also get lots and lots of combat quickly for practice.
Message 8 of 11 (716 Views)

★ Guide

wait for three years then they will add attachments in this game. you can see they have heard in February and October is coming. I wanted to set the best setting in training with different scopes but it still not possible. devs always do late progression like PUBG devs always did. people wanted training map but then gave after 2 years and I specialing participated to give full-auto firing mode default when we pick up a weapon in PUBG and they added this after a year when I left that game. it is not new. devs go late things. I know your devs will add it but what is the point when you add that thing and the player already lost interest.    GG

Message 9 of 11 (712 Views)

★★ Novice

Players are asking for this since the game came out. It's a shame that they need that long for such easy things tbh... Just like "AirborneViperGN" said: "what is the point when you add that thing and the player already lost interest" They just take to much time. It's the same with the memory leak...

Message 10 of 11 (627 Views)