Firing range

by CelestialChaos18

Original Post

Training in firing range.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hey.  @EA_Archi  @Respawn Please make it possible to fight with friends in the firing range, it will be a great training. Support this post, friends. gl&hf.

Message 1 of 9 (978 Views)

Re: Training in firing range.

★★ Expert
@NoBrainMyWay I guess that's one way to be heard...

To add on to this post, I believe the training mode would benefit greatly from adding on the option to fire at your squad so they take damage and you get a better sense of how it would be to fight a real play who jumps around and slides all over the place vs a dummy who stands still.

Would also help players learn how to counter other legends when they come across them in the arena.

Being able to fully practice with legend abilities to get timing right or to see what would be viable to do vs not to do would be awesome and could result in more amazing plays towards end game.

+1
Message 2 of 9 (967 Views)

★ Guide
@iBlockHead this is what I mean. Need adding damage. I think it would be awesome.
Message 3 of 9 (961 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nice idea!

Message 4 of 9 (945 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Barry  @EA_Blueberry @EA_David @EA_Cade @EA_Darko @EA_Atic    Guys, I know that none of the developers read these posts, but maybe you can help raise this topic somehow, you are far from the last people on this forum. Thank you very much Standard smile

Message 5 of 9 (756 Views)

★★★ Expert
@NoBrainMyWay There are too may posts on this matter already. I'm really sure every dev from Respawn knows we want friendly fire in firing range by now.
Message 6 of 9 (745 Views)

★ Guide
@DoYaSeeMe I hope so. I could not find such posts on the English and Russian forum threads. That's why I created it.
Message 7 of 9 (721 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@NoBrainMyWay I agree +1 to fight your friends in firing range
Message 8 of 9 (693 Views)

Firing range

★★★★★ Newbie

I'd like to see some changes be made to the firing range where friendly fire was off so we had real practice against friends with the weapons. Or even just a small map with some loot like before and some buildings to have a deathmatch.  I think it would be some good practice!

Message 9 of 9 (557 Views)