Trailer: Story from the Outlands - Voidwalker

by AWOL_312

Original Post

Trailer: Story from the Outlands - Voidwalker

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Here the official trailer for the new event, which give as well some info about Wraith's lore: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=yU_eip8IvQU

Is looking cool and i am really curious to see what the map changes will be; just wanna know what is the connection between the laboratory and the Kings Canyon, and why it wasn't there since the beginning! 

Message 1 of 21 (1,064 Views)

Re: Trailer: Story from the Outlands - Voidwalker

★★★★★ Expert

Cool trailer, know we know who has been talking to her all the time, trust only your eyes and you'll die.

Message 2 of 21 (1,026 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@AWOL_312Ohhh you fast rabbit. I just saw it and was about to create a thread. GG... GG

I’m the real life Wraith cause I knew they’d go the Overwatch route and I stated it like a month ago! Now I just need to be able to travel interdimensionally and I’ll be golden!

So Wraith’s real name is Renee, she’s 27 and is from the planet Typhoon... well guys if you are below 18 no chance for you :P

Message 3 of 21 (1,013 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Koochi-Q wrote:
@AWOL_312Ohhh you fast rabbit. I just saw it and was about to create a thread. GG... GG

Ahah i have to admit that i thought about you both @Koochi-Q and @asukojo when i made the thread! 

Message 4 of 21 (1,008 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@AWOL_312Hahaha nice, I’m doing something good then :P I wanted to at least be faster than @asukojo but nope... now I got you as an adversary as well! I can’t catch a break :P

Btw I edited my first post, forgot to put some details down and my signature randomness.

Message 5 of 21 (1,004 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Koochi-Q wrote:!

So Wraith’s real name is Renee, she’s 27 and is from the planet Typhoon... well guys if you are below 18 no chance for you :P

I'm 27, and my middle name is Renatus, derivative of the same name Renee is.

I knew Wraith was the one lol <3

Message 6 of 21 (978 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@AWOL_312 @Koochi-Q You guys are geting FASTER and FASTER, hard for me to keep up now !

Message 7 of 21 (947 Views)

wow 8 mins animation just for Wraith, show some love to other legends pls especially Caustic lol

Ok animation style is slightly different / improved? than the previous S2 trailer, I like it. So why the voidwalker wraith needs a scarf? She's already wearing a full body suit and a full helmet..

If anyone is interested in the apex lore, https://www.reddit.com/r/ApexLore/

NOTES:

• Wraith experiment wasn't just any phase experiment, it was intended to be INTER-DIMENSIONAL PHASE TECHNOLOGY. Which is probably why she is different from any Phase Pilot, and not because she is a human.

• Voidwalker Wraith has a hacking device made by Crypto, solidifying the theory that Crypto is against the Syndicate or at least could be more of a good guy than we thought, or still a bad guy since he is helping a Wraith who is revengeful.

• Wraith's real name is Renee Blasey, her age was 27 at the moment of her escape or when the games were being constructed.

• Her homeworld was Typhon

• The Syndicate was tasked with destroying the whole facility.

• The robots seen in the IMC facility are Spectres.

• The Wraith at the beginning is Voidwalker Wraith, the one at the end is Our Wraith, a Wraith from a universe where the IMC didn't lose as said by Voidwalker Wraith "oh so the IMC is still in your world"

• The circumstances that lead to the IMC not leaving also lead to a timeline where our Wraith is less violent.

• Our Wraith gets out at the same time, but in an alternate timeline where the IMC lost.

• Our Wraith got her device from Voidwalker Wraith

• Our Wraith was supposed to fight back but our Wraith is different, less violent at the start, without Voidwalker Wraith, she would've died in Solace.

• Our Wraith gets out of the facility when the games haven't started yet.

Message 8 of 21 (931 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Wingmannedbro LOLZ you lucky dog. Instead of intercoastal, intercontinental or even interplanetary travel your girl can do all of them + interdimensional?! When’s the wedding?

*secretly plots to alter time to make her mine* 😈

@asukojo yea right! I just know next time you’ll have a complete head start and make a perfect post with no edits when I just find out the news!

@lBreathTakingl lolz most of what you said is seen from this animated short :P
Message 9 of 21 (924 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Koochi-Q wrote:

@lBreathTakingllolz most of what you said is seen from this animated short :P

If you're well informed in the apex lore, I suggest you to join r/apexlore, maybe you know something that they don't :P

Message 10 of 21 (917 Views)