Re: Trackir

by Big_Duke_Six66

Original Post

★★ Guide
@Big_Duke_Six66 As I've said MANY, MANY times, this hack doesn't work when you're running on an ultrawide 4k screen; the performance and quality drop from having to run TruOpenVR means that this looks and plays like crap.
Message 91 of 133 (762 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have messaged EA_Straatford & EA_David asking for a comment on the topic.

Message 92 of 133 (754 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Iron_Father_Wood I think they are already aware as the community manager left a comment when the original TrackIR threat was closed. But they just don't care as the game is already sold. We're talking about EA Games here, my friend.
Message 93 of 133 (745 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Big_Duke_Six66 Did this method works with a naturalpoint trackIR ? or it need a customized webcam ?
All the interest of the asking is to have the best trackir solution and in native if possible
Message 94 of 133 (727 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Detrios6 wrote:
@Big_Duke_Six66Did this method works with a naturalpoint trackIR ? or it need a customized webcam ?
All the interest of the asking is to have the best trackir solution and in native if possible

Smartphone camera. 

Message 95 of 133 (721 Views)

★★ Guide
@Big_Duke_Six66 You don’t need the camera app - it works perfectly with trackir - because it supports free look, so free pie let’s you run a script that takes the TRACKIR outputs and converts them to free look in-uts that truopenvr reads.
Message 96 of 133 (694 Views)

★★ Guide
@FSfan2020 THEYVE ADDED TRACKIR!! THANK YOU SO MUCH DEVS!!!
Message 97 of 133 (692 Views)

★ Apprentice

Very cool.   I had moved to VR but I’ll dust off my old TrackIR gear and see how it plays.    

Message 98 of 133 (687 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You did it, thank you, thank you very much

Message 99 of 133 (673 Views)

★ Apprentice

Patch !!!

Track IR support !!!

OMFGZSFIPTTBOIHE !!!!!!!

YEEEEESSSSS !!!!

Thank you, FINALLY !!!