by BlackburnUTG

Original Post

Re: TrackIR support?

★ Apprentice

cmon, devs, add TrackIR

Message 101 of 175 (884 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Super excited about 1.1 today, but sadly still no TrackIR. You can do this Motive/EA! Take my money and my endless obsessive clicking of the TrackIR's 'Check for Game Updates' button. Make this great game an even greater one!

Message 102 of 175 (863 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ean back some of the hate from the last few years with Track IR. This is a must for sim games. You did good EA with Battlefront 2 after the lootbox fiasco. Fallen Order was good. 

Now, please, add Track IR!!

Its essential to play this game. I need to look around while I fly. I am getting attacked from teh sides and the back without knowing where every contact is.

This means in some games, I am getting wiped out coz I have tunnel vision. 

Please add Track IR!!

Message 103 of 175 (860 Views)

★★ Novice

Ya I think its bs they VR has head tracking but no Trackir support is lame as , they need to sort there XXX out and add this.

Message 104 of 175 (815 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I wonder whether EA is checking this discussionplattform. As lots of you said before, this game will get an additional boost if Track IR is implemented. I am sure EA would like to sell a lot of copies, cause the game itself is really good in my opinion.

I say it again: EA please create a patch to support TRACK IR.

Thanks in advance.

Message 105 of 175 (806 Views)

★★ Apprentice

While I would love to see TrackIR implemented, I think the reason we might not see it is that it offers too much of an advantage over console players, who can at most have PSVR.

It's the same reason why the game will only run at most at 60fps: more fps would give an advantage to PC players, and PSVR only needs 60fps + ASW to reach 120Hz.

Message 106 of 175 (797 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@BimHellbender wrote:

While I would love to see TrackIR implemented, I think the reason we might not see it is that it offers too much of an advantage over console players, who can at most have PSVR.

It's the same reason why the game will only run at most at 60fps: more fps would give an advantage to PC players, and PSVR only needs 60fps + ASW to reach 120Hz.

Crossplay is optional and I own a PC for obvious reasons. To limit the performance of my hardware for such reasons would not be very clever from a developers as well as the distributors side. If you decided to be a consolero (incl. the additional rip off by Sony for example who wants to get paid for every little * ) you have to deal with the consequences...Standard smile

Message 107 of 175 (760 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

+1 for Track IR support!

Message 108 of 175 (722 Views)

★ Novice
@xBRAN +1 for TrackIR Support!!
Message 109 of 175 (707 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Still no support with the last patch.