Toxic community

by Ricarde_Official

Original Post

Re: Toxic community

★★ Pro

I don’t think EA or anyone else should monitor or react to toxic behaviour. It’s part of it, just like in the real world - people are different. Most are nice and some are garbage - some even have a bad day.

Don’t be one of those high maintanance folks that gets easily offended. 

Two things I hope game developer never have to waste their time on (but do): politics and race.

It’s a dead-end drain without winners.

Message 11 of 22 (326 Views)

@-BiA-Pesqez I do not agree with you. The EA regulations state that EA should defend players against: hacker's and bad behavior.
Message 12 of 22 (324 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Ricarde_OfficialYou haven’t met Caustic yet if you think normal ppl are toxic :P That guy gasses up everything in the vicinity!

and btw... the event is 2 weeks. So I just doubled your joy outlook!

Message 13 of 22 (314 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Ricarde_Official lol, welcome to internet.
Stop crybabying and press mute.
I have called all sort of name, i press mute before match start.
Message 14 of 22 (308 Views)

★★ Pro

@Ricarde_Official I don’t know what it says but you are probably right.

I agree with you that in contrast to the real world ppl you interact with in FPS games are often solid prickheads. It not just Apex.

It’s a real shame for sure - but it’s an internet thing, you see the same thing on forums.

One step at a time - therefore I would like EA and others to focus on content and cheaters loooong before they start reacting to braindead in-game communication.

Message 15 of 22 (303 Views)

@-BiA-Pesqez Cheaters are just as important a priority as toxic players.
Message 16 of 22 (294 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, we would ask that when posting on AHQ you do so in a polite and constructive manner.

There is never a reason to post attacking another user or post in an impolite manner.

If you cannot post without insulting others then we would ask that you refrain from posting.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 17 of 22 (293 Views)

@EA_Darko Dear Darko, who and what exactly do you mean?
Message 18 of 22 (289 Views)

@EA_Darko This post is not dedicated to attacks. This is a post that makes others aware that incompetent people like you cannot control the game community.
Message 19 of 22 (271 Views)

★★ Pro

@Ricarde_Official Well, we disagree. Cheaters should be prioritized.

Games and the internet is a platform for us to engage. I think it’s messed up for the platform to control our communication.

You will never experience something «real» if big brother dictate your behaviour. Better to be nice because you are.

Being nice will never go out of style.

Stop letting the turds get to you

Message 20 of 22 (257 Views)