[ Edited ]
Champion

@doxskillz You are justifying being solo in a team based game. *snip*

Message 31 of 39 (485 Views)

Re: Toxic Wraiths

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EdwardDLuffy what is soccer?

@hayhor say I get put on your squad...for one match. You don’t communicate at all, I decide I’m going to practice and warm up a bit solo so I split off and go where I ping. You *snip* don’t drop where I am going and go to your own place all the while saying stuff along the lines of “stupid toxic wraith, you’re the exact thing wrong with this game”...yet you chose not to land where I ping and fight as a team with me? If I die, and there’s no possible way for you to res or revive, why should I stay in the game and watch you? So not long after I leave, you and your other little buddy die. Do you get off apex? Do you never play again because of my actions? Doubtful...I’m assuming you jump right back Into another match. This time, with someone new. I would be surprised if two or a maximum of three games later you even remember me anyway. You just like being able to use the excuse that “that teammate who left us Is the reason we lost that fight.” Or “if we had a third we would’ve won” my advice...quit whining and get better👍 Win a 2v3, and maybe one day even a 1v3! You’ll soon notice how much easier and more enjoyable the game becomes when you rely on your skill rather than a teammate doing the work for ya. And if you ever need advice on how to do so I got you 😉 

Message 32 of 39 (471 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@doxskillz If you arent jumpmaster and I am and dont like your spot I'll tell you. If you still jump to that spot you are the problem.

*snip*

Message 33 of 39 (461 Views)

★★★ Novice

@hayhoragain you are correct, I should’ve known my opinion wasn’t welcome here. I apologize 

Message 34 of 39 (447 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@doxskillz *snipped quote*

You don't have to play every game like your life is on the line but be considerate towards the fact that this isn't a solo game and you jumping solo and leaving automatically leaves the team at a disadvantage. This isn't a 8v8 TDM where someone else can fill the spot you left.

Someone who does this repeatedly is toxic and if you think 1v3 is the definition of skill then you're totally missing the point.

Message 35 of 39 (419 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@doxskillz wrote:

@hayhor say I get put on your squad...for one match. You don’t communicate at all, I decide I’m going to practice and warm up a bit solo so I split off and go where I ping. You *snip* don’t drop where I am going and go to your own place all the while saying stuff along the lines of “stupid toxic wraith, you’re the exact thing wrong with this game”...yet you chose not to land where I ping and fight as a team with me? If I die, and there’s no possible way for you to res or revive, why should I stay in the game and watch you? So not long after I leave, you and your other little buddy die. Do you get off apex? Do you never play again because of my actions? Doubtful...I’m assuming you jump right back Into another match. This time, with someone new. I would be surprised if two or a maximum of three games later you even remember me anyway. You just like being able to use the excuse that “that teammate who left us Is the reason we lost that fight.” Or “if we had a third we would’ve won” my advice...quit whining and get better👍 Win a 2v3, and maybe one day even a 1v3! You’ll soon notice how much easier and more enjoyable the game becomes when you rely on your skill rather than a teammate doing the work for ya. And if you ever need advice on how to do so I got you 😉 

This. See, but you're forcing your randoms to choose between fighting in a place they dont want to be or fighting with 1 less ally which they dont want. But no matter what, you get your way. Dont you see how thats just selfishness? If you think having teammates is so unimportant then of course that isnt going to fair well in a team game.

Message 36 of 39 (399 Views)

Community Manager

Heya, 

A wee note; aim to keep things polite and friendly.

For the most part this thread has been running smoothly and points are being shared without getting pointed or hurling insults. However, there's been a few posts where that's not been the case and makes it personal. That's not great and will result in moderation if it continues. So please remember to keep the points on the discussion and not about the person. 

Cheers, 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 37 of 39 (303 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_Lanna Way to necro a thread 3 months later to make that point.. Thumbs up

Message 38 of 39 (329 Views)

Community Manager
Opps. Just going to go ahead and lock this thread so since it's an oldie. Limit further necro's.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 39 of 39 (268 Views)