Tours

by klockateer85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tours

★★★★ Novice
Hi, I m looking for information on if your Tiburon studio in Orlando Fl offers tours to the public?
Message 1 of 4 (514 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Tours

EA DICE Team

@klockateer85

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply!

It's not something we normally do, unless you've been invited. We do have online tours available for some of our studio's - just check ea.com, or do a web search on "EA studio tour".

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (491 Views)

All Replies

Re: Tours

EA DICE Team

@klockateer85

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply!

It's not something we normally do, unless you've been invited. We do have online tours available for some of our studio's - just check ea.com, or do a web search on "EA studio tour".

Message 2 of 4 (492 Views)

LA Office HQ Quesiton

★★ Newbie

Hi! I have no idea how to get in contact with the EA office except for this support system. I know it isn't necessarily a gaming specific question, but I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of how to get in contact with someone at EA LA HQ. More specifically, I'm looking to take a tour of the office with a few of my buddies. We're going to be in town July 27th-31st and would love to see the HQ of one of our favorite studios! Please let me know how/who I can get in contact with to ask some questions and set this up. Would be much appreciated, thank you!

Sincerely,

Zad Adloo

Message 3 of 4 (330 Views)

Re: LA Office HQ Quesiton

Community Manager

Sorry to say @madloo67 but it is not currently possible to receive a tour of the LA studio.

You can find an online tour of the LA studio here: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/news/inside-the-studio-dice-la

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (297 Views)