Topics about cheating are being deleted

by MujiXxX

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Topics about cheating are being deleted

★ Guide

I have just tried to start 3 threads about cheating and they have all been deleted or marked as spam.

Why?

Message 1 of 3 (369 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Topics about cheating are being deleted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @MujiXxX,

If you're post is marked as spam it has not been 'deleted'. It is in the spam queue. Posts or threads can be marked as Spam for one of two reasons.

1. The Spam Filter was triggered and automatically marked it as spam. This can happen for some links or when edits are made.
  2.  Another member flagged it as spam

In either case, the best thing to do is report the content marked as spam for a Community Manager to review if it's not Spam and we can take a look into it for you.

Hopefully that helps clarify how posts or threads can be marked as spam. I'll lock this thread here and be in touch regarding the threads you're referring to.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (332 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@MujiXxX Most likely because there is a mega-thread about the topic: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Megathread-BFV-and-Cheating-Discussion/m-p/8278930

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator
Message 2 of 3 (350 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @MujiXxX,

If you're post is marked as spam it has not been 'deleted'. It is in the spam queue. Posts or threads can be marked as Spam for one of two reasons.

1. The Spam Filter was triggered and automatically marked it as spam. This can happen for some links or when edits are made.
  2.  Another member flagged it as spam

In either case, the best thing to do is report the content marked as spam for a Community Manager to review if it's not Spam and we can take a look into it for you.

Hopefully that helps clarify how posts or threads can be marked as spam. I'll lock this thread here and be in touch regarding the threads you're referring to.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 3 (333 Views)