Re: Top performers suggestion

by agentevil007

Original Post

Top performers suggestion

★★★ Apprentice

I noticed that sometimes on both teams you and  someone else could be a top performer in the sand category but only one of you will be showed. Here is a suggestion since you are on opposite ME have them both stand on podium facing each other and push one Another off by mashing one of the buttons. Or have them come from the crowd and whom ever c * n press a correct sequence of buttons will get the wonder spot. I don’t know just a suggestion

Message 1 of 10 (543 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I like the idea but think it could create issues due to latency and people who both answer correctly.  I guess the first correct answer (sequence) would win?

Message 2 of 10 (508 Views)

★★★ Guide

How about removing the podium completely. I find that some players are so invested in trying to be on the podium and not the overall team gameplay. Like the player who wants the vanquish streak hides behind their teammates and never goes into the take over area and that's why we lose cause people are so busy trying to be snipers. Or the player who wants the most vanquish and again never participate in the take over area cause the person is so busy tallying their vanquish level.

Message 3 of 10 (506 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@agentevil007 I think the podium's quite nice for the objective, revive, heal & assist masters because you don't get a huge amount of xp for those things. I'd just take vanquish master off for turf personally, but I suspect there would be uproar!
I do like the way your own stats stay up & you only have a short time in which to toggle to see everybody's score - gives less chance of criticism of other people's low kills.
Message 4 of 10 (485 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

What about everyone on stage. Kind of like participation trophies. 😁

Message 5 of 10 (476 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@FootSoldier9908 That's a nice idea!
Message 6 of 10 (470 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

For kids... And adults too. 😀 Have everyone on stage but tops  in front.  

Message 7 of 10 (467 Views)

★★ Pro

I always assumed if there is a tie in the same category the player who got to the stat earliest in the game would be on the podium.

I could be wrong but that would certainly make sense.

Message 8 of 10 (438 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@34975634954957 I think that is how it works. The team best is a nice recognition if you don't get the boast.
Message 9 of 10 (436 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It would be cool if you could vote for a top performer, like in Overwatch.

Message 10 of 10 (371 Views)