Top Character Choices

by vizibility

Original Post

Top Character Choices

★ Novice

I put together a list of what I think are the best characters in the game right now. I was curious what everyone else thinks about it? 

Apex Legends Tier List

Message 1 of 3 (340 Views)

Re: Top Character Choices

★★★ Guide
I find it as amusing as any other Fan fiction novel.

Sorting legends on tier classes is silly.

Like I've mentioned hundreds of times before.
Their utilities are all defensively and only a means to either escape,restore or creating space between you and your threat.

Offensively there is no greater or better Legend they all deal the same damage and in the end it comes down to your own capabilities as a human being.

Why would bangalore be better? her damage is the same? The artillery strike? It's a means to push back the enemy and not to actually cause a massive amount of damage, true it can be used as a damage mechanic if your opponents are dumb enough to stay in it or keep pushing you. But the true intention behind the ability is to force your enemies to push back allowing you and your squad members to breath for a brief moment.

So top pick guide, though you clearly put effort in it.

Is rather pointless and creates the illusion that specific legends are better than others, while they're not.

If anything you should state in your guide that character selection is purely personal and has no direct influence on your outcome of the match. Unless you're a person who really wants to make use of the provided utilities by creating the ultimate combination. of 3 unique legends. That improve your squad's chances of survival via a superior mobility, resources and shielding. ( Pathfinder, Gibraltar, lifeline )

I honestly don't get why people assume Gangalore's smokescreen is all that powerful?
Late game the will be plenty of heat detecting scopes which tracks through any screen of smoke, rendering it utterly pointless when faced with a skilled wingman user.

So, I would drop the tier categories and stick to simply giving a in depth view on every legend individually to help players pick the proper character for their individual type of game play.

Your guide will only make people believe certain legends are great and others are trash. Causing people to always lock 1 particular legend over and over, starting fights, people leaving because they can't play wraith or lifeline whatever, you get the idea.

Message 2 of 3 (309 Views)

Re: Top Character Choices

★★★★ Novice
Interesting read, though I'd have put Bloodhound much lower and put Caustic a bit higher but to each their own.
Message 3 of 3 (287 Views)