Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Top 5 Tips to get started in Anthem

by HexFyber-Twitch

Original Post

Highlighted

Top 5 Tips to get started in Anthem

★★ Novice

Heyo people, I'm Massi nice to meet you ^^
I'm a competitive player that comes out from a TPS MOBA environment and left the scene 2 years ago to finally get some real fun and try something new, came out that I love content creation and I'm slowly getting into this world via Twitch (/hexfyber) and Youtube, my contents usually concern guides and tutorials, tips and stuff to those who have that touch of competition in their chest and want to get the best out of their experience, but can also result to be a source of useful information for those who have questions or doubts!
I've been playing the Demo and decided to clear every single aspect of those available contents, leveling, weapons, abilities, crafting, materials, dungeon, freeplay and more, and here we are:
Here I come with a Top 5 tips video that is not only designed for real beginners but also for those who want to get the best out of their playtime!
Since it was a demo, the contents were pretty limited but we gotta start from something right? Indeed, this is just the beginning, as soon as they release more contents, I'll be covering everything video by video!

Top 5 Tips to get started in Anthem!

Message 1 of 4 (56 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Top 5 Tips to get started in Anthem

★★★★ Novice

You said you are a competitive player. Imo this game isn’t the optimal choice then :d

But I like your channel 

Message 2 of 4 (48 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
I know right, no worries ^^ I've been playing FPS during my last 2 years just to get fun, I no longer look for competition as back then in the days was mostly stressing me out to have a routine like it was. Nowadays I'm just enjoying the gaming industry and I've only kept the motivation to eventually help out other players by making guides and stuff like this for the games I enjoy Wink
Message 3 of 4 (42 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
But hey, although I do enjoy PvE like warframe/path of exile, I still love PvP and I hope they'll consider it eventually!
Message 4 of 4 (39 Views)
Twitter Stream