Too many cheaters in apex legends

by Thekaratekid84

Original Post

Re: Too many cheaters in apex legends

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

This is horrible. It is getting out of control. I have played 10 matches and in 3 of those we had cheaters against us. There is no F point of gathering elite streaks when a * comes with an aimbot and headshots everyone. I would gladly pay for a system where players had to identify themselves like in a bank. Register online with an ID, and send a photo of yourself holding that ID to validate your account. If someone caught with cheat he should not be able to return.

Honestly, as online cheating is these days, i am sure if someone would provide such service, people would 10 times more willingly spend money on a proper Anti-Cheat service than on a couple of F lootboxes. I really hope someday we will see a company care about their customer base more than their pockets.

Message 21 of 70 (1,226 Views)

★★★ Guide

ya but how kids 10-12y old will play this game then they dont have bank accounts :D

Message 22 of 70 (1,215 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@adidasPowah

Isn't Apex Legends 16+ ?
In any case parents should decide if "kid" should play shooter games.
And parents can make account, if they are fine with that.
If their kid will cheat in game, then they will be responsible for that.

Message 23 of 70 (1,211 Views)

★★ Novice
@-R-RiCE41 totally agree with your statement mate... There must be a way to reduce the number of cheaters somehow as it is totally ruining the ranked / elite system as there is no point to collect any streaks when once in every 4-5 game you end up facing an idiot with wh or aimbot... Shame. Hopefully they will find out something for this.
Also I would appreciate some feedback on the reported players... Even if they got punished or not, coz sometimes it feels like there is no point to report anyone.
Message 24 of 70 (1,203 Views)

★ Pro
@-R-j0hNniE
It is waste of time if you have to record video and report on EAC site.
For cheater it will take just few minutes to create new account. Maybe even less time, then you spent to report him.
And since there is no info about reported/banned players (no email/message back), then it is possible that all they are doing is collecting information and nobody is banning them.
Message 25 of 70 (1,192 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

10-12 yo kids should not play this game in the first place. Also they should need an ID card for identification, and not a bank account.

Back in the old days there was punkbuster anti-cheat, which you were able to turn off. But if you turned that off, you could no longer play against other players who had it turned on. It could be the same. Verification could be optional, but you must be verified in order to play against other verified players. Like a separated queue or something.

Anyway, the least they should do is to add some kind of feedback, when a reported player is banned.

Message 26 of 70 (1,183 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

EA, are you going to do something about it? Even on silver it is impossible to play, no chance of just playing (not talking about winning) on next leagues. Single * jumps into the house and kills all your team in less than 3 seconds (most time takes reloading i guess).

You can find lot of cheating examples on youtube

Fix this!!! Or leave game market with shame!!!

Message 27 of 70 (1,122 Views)

★★ Guide

Havent seen a single cheater all day. But my teammates sure have been super terrible. Most people seem too be pretty bad at this game, maby thats why all the hackusations.

Message 28 of 70 (1,112 Views)

★★ Guide

You can down someone before they know you are shooting them (latancy, lag compensation) if they are standing still for example. I think alot of people dont know how online shooters work under the hood tbh. 

Message 29 of 70 (1,110 Views)

★★ Guide

There is no way anyone is paying that kind of money for cheats.

Message 30 of 70 (1,103 Views)