Re: Too many cheaters in apex legends

by MonkeyLikeBanana

Original Post

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Yes, the issue of cheating in Apex is a massive one. I did some research into where you can get the cheats, and they are currently provided as a rental service. 15$ for a day, 75$ for a month. The fact that the current process for reporting cheaters involves me going to easy anti cheats website, and reporting the player including providing evidence is ridiculous and unsustainable. Apex should be able to tell much more quickly who is using a native client and who is using a foreign cheat client. The files you get from these cheats seem to be .exe files, so it shouldn't be hard to make banning cheaters an automated process. Unless Apex can start banning cheaters in a streamlined/in-game interface, and unless the bans come immediately after the report is received, there will continue to be increasing issues in regards to cheating. This issue will affect the bottom line. Apex will lose revenue, people will quit, and these cheat manufacturers should be sued and made martyrs. I love this game, and I want to keep enjoying it to the best of my ability. Cheaters make having fun difficult for everyone. 

Message 11 of 70 (4,071 Views)

★ Novice

There are so many website that give away cheat for free. They got the revenue from advertising. EA should take a drastic action to this cheat developer, they make a lot of money by ruining the game. Those cheat developer and players who use it should be treated worst than piracy.

Message 12 of 70 (4,054 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I do think hacking may totally ruin this game!

Message 13 of 70 (4,038 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Edited by CM

Not only cheater, but also error with r3.apex and disconnecting to desktop without any notice... Seriously dude ?

Message 14 of 70 (3,989 Views)

★ Apprentice

I encountered three * hackers in three consecutive games. Spectate them tracking through walls and with literally the most obvious aimbot tracking I have ever seen. This * is actually going to make me stop playing the game, this game needs a killcam. 

Message 15 of 70 (3,987 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

This is ridiculous, i came back from a 6-day vacation and i got matched with cheaters in three out of three games, one of which was a bot broadcasting how to get cheats then left the game. i stopped playing immediately cuz this is bs. this cant be fun, i cant report everyone every single game. 

Message 16 of 70 (3,953 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Please isolate chinese players. Too many cheaters in singapore server. Please do something about it. There's just too many of them. I dont enjoy the game.

Message 17 of 70 (3,827 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I had a chinese hacker in my squad yesterday. He speed hacked over to the bunker, annihaleted 2 dudes with one havok clip and then died to a Caustic trap.

The whole time he was yelling suck my * on voip, me and my friend found that really funny while we were tactically crouching on his banner.

Message 18 of 70 (3,769 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Seriously Too many cheaters in this game... 

Message 19 of 70 (3,601 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

We will see improvements only when making cheats will be illegal worldwide and first few cheat makers will be in prison.

Also punishment for players who use cheats should be more strict then just a ban in game.

I think 50k $ will stop most trolls and only very small % (dumbest individuals) will decide to cheat.

There is simpler solution... player can have only one account and prove his identity (via bank, or something like that) before he will be able to play game. In this case also number of cheaters will be much lower.

Message 20 of 70 (3,579 Views)