Re: Too many cheaters in apex legends

by Villent_58

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Too many cheaters in apex legends

★ Apprentice

it happens far too often. I think you should rethink your anti cheat or hire someone who can get the job done.

Message 1 of 70 (14,449 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Villent_58 wrote:

Currently to report someone we have to navigate to forums and have a recording of a cheater.
Am I the only that thinks reporting should be done from death cam UI and all data ~5 minutes in the past be kept? Preferably including the .demo

This isn't true, you just need to provide some details from you as verification and then the suspected cheaters user ID along with comments on why you thought they were cheating. I'm sure links to video would be helpful though if you happen to have it.

If anyone needs it the link to the form it's here

View in thread

Message 7 of 70 (14,210 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Thekaratekid84 

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link:  https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate. Thank you for taking the time out to share your feedback with us and for playing Apex Legends.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 70 (14,347 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi,

There should be a UI where we can instantly submit a report for a suspected cheater. I know and understand that anti-cheat will not be able to catch every one but it would be more convenient for players to have a report button in-game and so as the death cam to assist the investigation.

Regards,

Message 3 of 70 (14,327 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Maybe in this case they gonna have x1000 reports that have to be investigated because people gonna report anyone who killed them. "Just in case"
Message 4 of 70 (14,323 Views)

★ Guide

Currently to report someone we have to navigate to forums and have a recording of a cheater.
Am I the only that thinks reporting should be done from death cam UI and all data ~5 minutes in the past be kept? Preferably including the .demo

Message 5 of 70 (14,306 Views)

★ Apprentice

I think its a great game so far I love the movements and animations and all that. Im just a game player. I don't have a capture card or record every game I play. I think an option on death for death cam, suspect cheating, would be easier for the user . I think the fact that the game is free to play that people who are going to cheat don't see a reason why not to do it. They don't have to buy the game again.  

Message 6 of 70 (14,228 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Villent_58 wrote:

This isn't true, you just need to provide some details from you as verification and then the suspected cheaters user ID along with comments on why you thought they were cheating. I'm sure links to video would be helpful though if you happen to have it.

If anyone needs it the link to the form it's here

Message 7 of 70 (14,211 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

this is kinda useless often you wont get killed by a cheater also you have to note the names.

but when 4 bars of your shields and 80% of health are down after 1 burst on 50 meters you know something isnt just right

then you get killed by someone else and now what...

Message 8 of 70 (13,807 Views)

★★★ Novice

What is this ? police department report ?

Just make the option in game ..

nobody will lose time to write down the player id and then come to this website etc. 

There are videos on youtube and multiple articles on different websites showing cheats used in this game. 

Just because the game is using Source Engine i feel like EasyAC will never be enough.

Message 9 of 70 (13,445 Views)

★★★ Newbie

HELP PLEASE!!! WITH ORDER

need help with a purchase i accidentally made in the store bought the wrong item. tried getting in contact with EA they directed me here. just trying to get this settled properly 

Case: 47236827

Message 10 of 70 (13,406 Views)