Re: Too many cheaters in Apex

by FaZaaa_82

Original Post

Too many cheaters in Apex

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I do not need more confusing events or even more ways to get rid of my money. Do something against these cheaters! Every 10 rounds I meet a cheater. He is also very confident, because he has nothing to fear, he will get no ban anyway. He is wearing his 3x 20kill badge with level 20 openly. I'm slowly losing the fun in Apex ... Frown

Message 1 of 8 (1,171 Views)

★★ Guide

I'm really starting to think this is one of the worst games ever made, as far as the servers and hit mechanics go. 

It's RNG, its not skill. 

Message 2 of 8 (1,157 Views)

★ Guide

No no, it's a really nice game. I love the engine. I love how you can move. It feels like Battlefield 2, just like Battlefield should be. It's a lot of fun, if there were not these cheaters ... Respawn and EA should do more against cheaters

Message 3 of 8 (1,152 Views)

★★★ Guide

Combating cheaters should be main priority. 

Message 4 of 8 (1,135 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

They made a mistake going free to play.  This game is a hit and the hackers followed the money.  If Respawn can't figure it out before the next hit title, this free game is dead. 

Message 5 of 8 (1,099 Views)

★★ Guide

wasting your time they will do nothing about cheats they are only interested in how money they can milk fom us * * hats and freeloaders as they said

Message 6 of 8 (1,070 Views)

★ Pro
@timaloy typical 12 y/o talk, they are doing something about cheaters, Guess what, they just update cheats and they work again plain and simple. Hardware bans are going out, There are more and more less cheaters than there were from beginning
Message 7 of 8 (1,057 Views)

★★ Novice

Naive!

Message 8 of 8 (880 Views)