Re: Too many Cheaters showing up in Apex Legends mostly in SEA/SG Server

by hydra_wa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Too many Cheaters showing up in Apex Legends mostly in SEA/SG Server

★★★ Newbie

There has been a lot of hackers/cheaters in Apex in this few days and its getting boring cuz all i can do is spectate. no report button or anything. i got killed by cheaters 2 times in a row in 2 games in Apex. and they are level more than 80 which shows that they have been doing it non-stop without any consequences. Welp looks like another dying game in process ? 

Message 1 of 8 (1,471 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Shz0ne if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,452 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Shz0ne if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,453 Views)

★★★ Newbie

please fix it as soon as possible.. if the cheater still are there most of the people will get bored and find another game with no cheats... please fix it.. put a report menu and auto ban those who use cheat... make it secure ur game.. of else it will down.. becuase of the cheater....

Message 3 of 8 (1,386 Views)

★★★ Newbie
apex will go down very soon because of the hackers/cheaters.. too badddddd
Message 4 of 8 (1,338 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes Definitely it's getting boring already.

Message 5 of 8 (1,334 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, nearly every game has hackers now. It is too stupid to play anymore.

Message 6 of 8 (1,327 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Report for what. It doesn't do any good. If EA gave a darn. They would do a massive perma ban on all cheater's and hackers. I've reported blatant cheater's and had to play against them again. Even after reporting and blocking them. So a lot of good that does. Furthermore if somebody's using a full auto wingman and or hitting you across the map with a headshot every time. Then they're probably cheating. Oh and I've seen several gibbies and caustics moving faster than octane's juiced up. The hacking and cheating in this game is getting ridiculous. To have the time and money some of us have invested into this game. To just have to sit there and watch other people play because we get slaughtered by cheaters. I don't think that's fair to any of us. And would like to know who I talk to about a refund on all my time and money??

Message 7 of 8 (654 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @tunner83 please do not bump threads from years ago as this is considered spam.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (625 Views)