Too Much Cheater In Singapore server(Apex Legend)

by SOT_BLank

Original Post

Too Much Cheater In Singapore server(Apex Legend)

★ Novice

We all know why so much cheater in apex legend, that because it free and easy to make a new account if be banned, so why EA dnt add something information when creating new account? For exmple add identitiy card or for student use student card? I think this way is not bad to try

Message 1 of 5 (939 Views)

Re: Too Much Cheater In Singapore server(Apex Legend)

★★★ Pro

@SOT_BLank 

To make an EA Account you must verify your email address, meaning the "cheater" would have to spend a lot of time setting up email addresses just to smurf and cheat.

EAC should be able to track EA Accounts used on a device so if lots of EA Accounts are used on a certain device, they can track one the cheater mostly uses and ban that.

Message 2 of 5 (932 Views)

★ Novice
@CompleatBeet But add some option to use identity card or something also good way i think, soo ppl only can make 1-2 account, i see this tips from last time i play dragonest sea on cherry credit
Message 3 of 5 (928 Views)

[ Edited ]

@SOT_BLankWell EA does do hardware bans, not just account bans.

The general idea is decent, but some people don't want to hand out personal information, especially just to play a video game. There are other issues with this as well, many Countries have laws on the books protecting minors. So kids would probably run into issues with this. Just to give an idea, I know I don't like sharing personal information unless I absolutely have too.

It would also be difficult to implement and extremely expensive. You would need employees to verify the accounts/people.  AI to combat cheating and make the cheats ineffective is really the best route to go, in terms of cost, effectiveness and so on.

From there if they did what you suggest, the cheaters would just look for accounts that are easy to gain access to and use other peoples accounts. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (846 Views)

★ Novice
@DarthValtrex Yeah i also agree with ur opinion, but i mean that information only for new account old account dnt need, i think they can trust the biggest game company, if me i will okay if just add that that prsonal information
Message 5 of 5 (811 Views)