Too Many Hats

by SockReverie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Too Many Hats

★★★ Guide

There are simply too many hat customizations compared to accessories/organics/footwear/etc. The only real freedom you’re given beyond entire costumes with these items are customization sets. I can understand having a good amount of sets so that cosmetics can inherently go with each other, but it would also be nice to have some solo cosmetics, such as glasses or mustaches, that aren’t part of a set. 

Heck, for the upcoming summer prize maps, the monthly reward could be a universal pair of sunglasses for all characters. I think that would work pretty well. 

I enjoy the customizations we’re getting, I just wish we had a little more freedom in certain areas beyond getting one set for one character through the prize map each month and waiting to earn Rainbow Stars for Rux’s sets and costumes.

Message 1 of 4 (363 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Too Many Hats

Champion

I've noticed the sheer amount of hats that the characters have compared to the rest of the set, the Universal Character Hats, Legendary Hats in the Prize Map, the Legendary Hats in the Reward-O-Tron and all those other hats that don't have matching pieces with it. Compared to other cosmetic types, there's way more than enough hats, I think there should be more sets to match hats, rather then having even more individual hats. Basically, more sets (to match with the hats), less hats. Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (298 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

maybe they could make a universal customization for each different customization slot each month. (e.g head, face, chin etc) I wish they made the universal hats more suitable for the characters, its annoying have so many hats, but no reason to use them.

Message 2 of 4 (325 Views)

Champion

I've noticed the sheer amount of hats that the characters have compared to the rest of the set, the Universal Character Hats, Legendary Hats in the Prize Map, the Legendary Hats in the Reward-O-Tron and all those other hats that don't have matching pieces with it. Compared to other cosmetic types, there's way more than enough hats, I think there should be more sets to match hats, rather then having even more individual hats. Basically, more sets (to match with the hats), less hats. Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (299 Views)

★ Pro
One idea I have is a legendary set where all set pieces react when you vanquish a hero. For example, imagine a Tea Time set for Peashooter where, for each kill, will make tea on his teapot head then pour it onto his teacup organics. That's something I'd be interested in.
Message 4 of 4 (287 Views)