Re: DLC compatibilty

by RDGNDeadly

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tom Clancy’s The Division DLC compatibilty

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello all! I have the physical copy of the game and if i buy the season pass from origins site will it work?

The game version i bought https://www.flipkart.com/tom-clancy-s-division/p/itme5gg6jkkhryry?pid=GAME5GG52ZQFCAGX&srno=s_1_1&ot...

Message 1 of 6 (364 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Apprentice

If you activated the game through uPlay, buy the DLC through uPlay. This minimises any risk in the purchase not working. 

I wouldn't risk having it not work due to it being on a different platform. I wasn't able to find anything saying that it would work.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (445 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

As long as you've activated your game through Origin first (redeemed a code through Origin or something similar), you should be able to purchase DLC for the game through Origin. It might also get complicated because The Division is a Ubisoft game. Can you clarify your situation and how/where you've redeemed your game?

Note: I'm not liable for expenses if it doesn't work.

Message 2 of 6 (360 Views)

★★ Novice
I activated the game on uplay its not origin version.
Message 3 of 6 (347 Views)

★★ Apprentice

If you activated the game through uPlay, buy the DLC through uPlay. This minimises any risk in the purchase not working. 

I wouldn't risk having it not work due to it being on a different platform. I wasn't able to find anything saying that it would work.

Message 4 of 6 (446 Views)

★★ Novice
OK, thank you.
Message 5 of 6 (341 Views)

★★ Apprentice

No problem, if you're satisfied with the answer, go ahead and mark it as answered Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (286 Views)