Toggle scope zoom conflicting with crouch

by XM01-2041

Original Post

Toggle scope zoom conflicting with crouch

★ Novice

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/dosel3576/video/150415367

This is pretty self explanatory.  Either dice hired beta male beta testers or didn't think that players would need to adjust their scope zoom level when using the tactical control scheme.  This is something that should have been fixed before launch.  The fact that its been over 3 months since launch means they are never going to fix this.

Also, a couple other issues that really annoy me:

Not being able to remove weapon attachment slots, so instead I must cycle through 3 attachments in the heat of battle and get mixed up.

Having to select "A" on the weapon attachment screen, only to open an identical screen where I can actually modify them.  What was the point of that?  Also, highlighting an attachment in the main attachments menu does not always make that attachment become selected in the  modify attachments menu.  That is super wacky. 

Message 1 of 2 (119 Views)

Re: Toggle scope zoom conflicting with crouch

★★★ Pro

Console I assume?  Doesn't seem to be a problem on PC, although key mapping is a bit screwy on the PC as well.  Most games allow you to assign a main and alternate for the same option, like a key and a mouse button but this game gets confused with that.  At one point i was trying to do the first mission they released with arming bombs on rush and the standard "E" wouldn't work, so i had to assign a mouse side button to it.  Now i get a screen prompt telling me to press "E" but i actually have to press "mouse 3".  Not good.

Message 2 of 2 (115 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help