Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Todays patch, thats all we get?

by xDeFeCTx

Original Post

Todays patch, thats all we get?

★★★ Apprentice

Please tell me this isnt the full patch?

2 Exploits and 1 minor inconvenience adjusted, and thats it?

Not counting the loot update, which is out later today or tomorrow.

Where is the other promised fixes? The audio bug was promised to be fixed in the "next patch"

I was about to re-sub Premier when i saw the new about the  loot update and a new patch, but no.... if this is what they give us with all the issues and feedback.

Maybe ill come back the next patch, or the next after that...

Message 1 of 45 (1,309 Views)

Re: Todays patch, thats all we get?

★★★ Guide

The funny thing is, it is over 3GB in size......and it changes things that i never even encountered, i mean the mission teleporter could be annoying, but it doesn't come close to the idsconnections in Public Expeditions, but none in private expeditions......so that is the only thing slowing me down playing this game....while i am sure everyone gets other bugs, my only gripe is how limited Free Play is.....lack of features and all.

But its silly how these minor changes required 3GB. lol

Message 2 of 45 (1,247 Views)

★★ Guide

No its not all we get. Do you not read?

The Loot Table Fix is coming later today or tomorrow

Message 3 of 45 (1,240 Views)

★ Guide

They patched the game on day 1 and 2, and are patching it today and again tomorrow. That's 4/7 days since the game has been released. 

Don't be so entitled. If they had more fixes fixed they'd be released. They haven't been released because they aren't ready.

Message 4 of 45 (1,228 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@DidgeriDudeLV wrote:

No its not all we get. Do you not read?

The Loot Table Fix is coming later today or tomorrow

Do you not read? I already said that.

But the game is unplayable by many becuase of bugs and performance issues, and they fix 2 exploits and timer issue.

The exploits should have beed hotfixed a week ago, and the timer issue is not really a major problem, not compared to alot of other issues the game suffers from.

What do i care about a 30 second window when the audio cuts out completly and frequently and i have to restart the game?

Message 5 of 45 (1,168 Views)

★★ Guide

This is just a hotfix. The next major patch was mentioned to be about a couple of weeks after the first patch. So, it should be sometime next week, depending on how it goes obviously.

Message 6 of 45 (1,166 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Kharneth88 wrote:

Don't be so entitled...

Calling consumers--who PAID for a product--"entitled" for demanding that said product be fixed to work as advertised is not only unsuitably insulting; it's straight up ignorant.

Message 7 of 45 (1,148 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

If you actually kept up with the news you would know that this update, which fixes major gear grinding exploits, is not an underwhelming patch. The loot patch should be on us today or tomorrow which will address the biggest glaring issue in the loot system in anthem. This post, in a few words, kind of just makes you look silly my dude. "Major exploit fixes? That's all we get??"

Message 8 of 45 (1,146 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@xDeFeCTx wrote:

Please tell me this isnt the full patch?

2 Exploits and 1 minor inconvenience adjusted, and thats it?

Not counting the loot update, which is out later today or tomorrow.

Where is the other promised fixes? The audio bug was promised to be fixed in the "next patch"

I was about to re-sub Premier when i saw the new about the  loot update and a new patch, but no.... if this is what they give us with all the issues and feedback.

Maybe ill come back the next patch, or the next after that...

I hope one day you'll have a boss with a similar attitude to yours...

Message 9 of 45 (1,135 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Kharneth88 wrote:

They patched the game on day 1 and 2, and are patching it today and again tomorrow. That's 4/7 days since the game has been released. 

Don't be so entitled. If they had more fixes fixed they'd be released. They haven't been released because they aren't ready.

The first patch was worked on for weeks before release, the second patch made alot of issues even worse.

Todays patch needs to rebuild the whole game for a 3gb patch.

The only good thing i can see is the loot adjustmet, it was very much needed.

If you think todays patch notes was the most important thing to focus on, good for you, you got what you needed.

But for many others, there are far worse issues that need fixing Standard smile

PS. The game has been "out" for 14 days, not 7.

Ea Premier, Early Access to FULL GAME on the 15th.... Thats what the chart said.

Message 10 of 45 (1,129 Views)
Twitter Stream