Re: Today's challenge (04/14/2018)

by puntwothree

Original Post

Today's challenge (04/14/2018)

★★★ Guide

Has anyone managed to beat it yet?  I have tried at least six times so far, and can't even get the opponent to single-digits.  I feel like it would be a challenge even with the decks themselves, but letting the opponent start with a Health-Nut practically guarantees a Plant victory!  The entire Zombie deck is so expensive that I've already lost half my health before I can even play a single zombie.

Why are the devs always dead-set against actually letting the players have a reasonable deck?!

Message 1 of 3 (619 Views)

★ Novice

I truly agree with you on this, I’ve tried ten times already and lost every single one. To top it off you have to watch a stupid add just to retry right away. I am so sick of these challenges that play like this. Don’t get me wrong I like a challenge but not when you have to replay it as many times as I already have. Then it just makes it frustrating, not fun and feels like torture. Either make it a fair game or at least get rid of the adds for those who already support your game by purchasing gems, this will make it less of a torture.

Message 2 of 3 (608 Views)

★★★ Guide
This challenge was definitely on the challenging side. It took me three efforts to get it, if you don’t count the two games I conceded to turn one Root Wall (giving me no legal plays). I played it very close to the vest and lucked out on a 3-bar block on the last turn.

IDK.. the challenges lately have been all over the place. Some are cake, and you start with an advantage... here you get nothing at all to compensate for an undercosted 3-drop. If you stick with it, I think you just have to concede early when the odds aren’t in your favor and find something else to do while the ads play.
Message 3 of 3 (578 Views)