Re: Today's DAF TM placeholder

by EdwardDLuffy

Original Post

Today's DAF TM placeholder

★ Expert

What I love about solo-queuing at EOS is it brings all the DAF TMs out of the woodwork. I wonder who I will get today? My favourite DAF TMs yesterday were as follows:

- Crypto. He was LMS in the squad. He found a nice quiet place and sent his drone to pick up our bann ... wait ... no, he used his drone to check the area was clear before running in himself and picking our banners up. He then found another nice quiet place to send his drone to respa ... wait ... no ... he ran in to respawn us personally. Please, kill me now.

- Wraith. Playing the LTM our LL keeps dropping grenades to off herself. She obviously wants to be a shadow ... but the Wraith keeps reviving her. On the fourth occassion the LL gives up and quits. The Wraith then starts punching me for no reason whatsover.

- Another Wraith. Our LL pings a Flatline. Wraith means to dibs it but hits a 'go here' marker instead so I hear 'okay'. I pick up the Flatline. Wraith then spends the next two minutes chasing me and punching me. JF it was only a Flatline. I get fed up and quit.

- Loba. Doesn't use BM once. Drops in a bunker. I follow her. She bombards me with nades. I stand there and take it. We climb out of the bunker. She tries to shoot me. I go solo. She dies, 0 damage. She pings her banner. I ignore it. She quits.

What fun awaits me today?

Message 1 of 7 (298 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EdwardDLuffy Mystical wonders of salty chipmunks who play games to * people off.

Message 2 of 7 (296 Views)

★ Expert

Uh. Forgot this one.

- Pathy. We are a squad of two in trios. We happen across a massive fireflght in the middle of Fragment (surprise, surprise) - at least four squads. We have a fun time sniping from distance - I land 900 damage in about a minute. Pathy then decides to grapple into the middle of the firestorm WHY PATHY WHY. He is downed within seconds. I pop the totem, grapple in, grab the banner, do a bit of antagonistic dancing, get shot and am back at the the totem. Pathy quits. Arghhhhhhh!!!!

Message 3 of 7 (285 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@EdwardDLuffy When I went crypto last week had no idea you could grab banners and was wondering why my team mates were pinging like maniacs I tried to show ring was too damaging and shaking my head as if to say sorry guys it’s over, after about a minute I went with drone and got the tags, unfortunately by time was reviving the circle got me as I was in drone mode and they died to ring too lol
Message 4 of 7 (280 Views)

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy If I could give more xp I could. I jumped into some ranked games yesterday. Silver level as I dont play it. The amount of smurfs in it blew my mind. There would he 5 teams left before the first circle closed. Pred level players going on huge kill binges 🤣
Message 5 of 7 (272 Views)

★ Expert
@hayhor Yep. Got teamed with a L5 BH with one kill who was obviously smurfing with the Path in the squad. I got knocked with only one other squad remaining but they wouldn't res me even though the other squad were nowhere close. What made it even worse was I had ressed the BH earlier.

More bad players yday. Us v Them at the Train yard with Mirage and Wraith stuck behind a car and the ring about to push them towards us. Both my TMs tried to be heroes going 1v2 and both dying. I got pincered on the steps for the loss.

Also got this annoying Wattson repeatedly trying to party up with me after I'd run across half of WE with zero shields and 50 health to respawn her safely only for her to run the other way right into enemies. She stayed watching me as I battled solo to third (was sniping from the top of Trials).
Message 6 of 7 (215 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Second match today, I want to say we murdered, but no, mainly I murdered with Octane ‘stealing’ my kills with 2/3 shot hp left on enemies, but it was whatever, good flow. Except the first squad that engaged me of which I downed one quite fast and the other at less than 10hp before I fell and octane came and 1 shot her... 40 secs after the squad engaged me =_= They spend that whole time looting while they were both less than 100m away from me. LL doing almost nothing, not even healing in entire game while at almost every encounter she gets downed and cant kill the less than 50hp enemies before I reload and kill them myself.

But for whatever reason, squad after squad came. In the end we eradicated 4 squads. By minute 4 I had 6 kills, Octane 5 and LL 1. Octane finds vault key and runs off to bunker on his own near trainyard while we are still in fragment west and I see a battle (near storm). I engage them and win... LL not contributing at all in a positive manner. Example: 1 guy runs behind boulder, I shoot him, he picks up armor and tries to use it to his advantage, but I break it. He runs to other side (where LL is closest... dunno what she’s doing tho as I find him first) and he has picked up another armor but I finish him off and run towards harvester but hear an octane.

By this point out octane is coming from harvester as I pinged the other octane and me and the octane sandwich that one. Suddenly I hear “Its just us vs them” and look and see 2 squads xD.

Last squad in sorting factory. I ping them... also ping jump tower... we use it but I dont straight go to them (obviously) but land 100m away (they were on top of that long building and I went on top of the main building). What does octane do? Fly straight into them... -_- goes down but takes one with him... You’d think LL would be smart and either go to octane who has managed to crawl away or run with me (by this point I’m near them and my ult exploded on them creating chais), but no... she takes octane approach and flies into them and dies within 2 secs leaving me to fight 2 of them and lose.

I look at stats. Me 9 kills 2K dmg, Octane 6 with 1K (and remember he wasn’t even around for the battle near Fragment) and LL 1 kill and just shy of 600...

*sighs*
Message 7 of 7 (192 Views)