Today Patch (7/7/20) : Loba Tactical and Mobile Respawn on all modes.

by asukojo

Original Post

Today Patch (7/7/20) : Loba Tactical and Mobile Respawn on all modes.

★★★★★ Expert
Message 1 of 10 (577 Views)

Re: Today Patch (7/7/20) : Loba Tactical and Mobile Respawn on all modes.

Champion

@asukojo  Not quite the news we wanted on loba but it's a start! 

Will be avoiding mobile respawn beacons like the plague after A&D. XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 10 (569 Views)

★★★ Guide
@asukojo finally loba is playable.

Hopefully they reduce the time mobile respawn takes to deploy
Message 3 of 10 (560 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

It is fixed, my *ss! I still cant teleport with it often!

Message 4 of 10 (486 Views)

★ Expert

Mobile beacons everywhere? Yeah great, let's just keep reviving everyone without any risk, not granting any advantage to the people that actually wins a fight. You lose a teammate? That's his fault, others were better. Respawning should be a rare 2nd opportunity, not an easy thing to do. 

Message 5 of 10 (456 Views)

Community Manager

@Srksii It isn't fully fixed, but it should be a lot better. If you're still getting it consistently can you post clips, we'll send them to QA.

@Cro_Pittt So would you want it removed fully or just much rarer? IMO they're very strong, but the slow and highly visible setup acts to balance its use. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 10 (371 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@EA_David My potato cant record anything, but I can vouch 100% that it wont work in camp between capitol city and overlook, one that faces exit from vault cave. It also failed in area between kriptos takeover and repulsor when I hit big wall with teleport, and on several more places I cant remember witch now. Ill pay attention more carefully tonight
Message 7 of 10 (338 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I can't find the mobile beacon...where to find it in WE ?

Message 8 of 10 (297 Views)

Community Manager

@asukojo It just shows up in crates as a rare-ish spawn from what I've seen. 

I don't know if it's a floor spawn, but I haven't seen one yet. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 10 (245 Views)

★★ Pro

@EA_David wrote:

@Srksii It isn't fully fixed, but it should be a lot better. If you're still getting it consistently can you post clips, we'll send them to QA.

@Cro_Pittt So would you want it removed fully or just much rarer? IMO they're very strong, but the slow and highly visible setup acts to balance its use. 

Its another dumb option. There is already enough option for respawn/revive. Devs should stop messing with revive and respawn thing. Why you should give more option for being Respawn? This is like a penalty for the better team, that won a fight, get a knock, and kill a player. Same with ridiculous Lifeline auto-revive.

The only thing that should stay is the knockdown shields, everything else should be removed. In other BR games, there isn`t even a knockdown shields.

In Warzone you get knocked, you just lay on the ground and move, no cover, no shields, no auto-rev b.c. If you manage to get on safe so your teammate to res you - ok, if not bye bye.

There is way better stuffs, aka servers and all the bugs and technical issue to be worked on, and not to totally destroy the game with this nonseses.

How can someone think that it will be a good think to reward the player that get killed/knocked with such ridiculous features?

Message 10 of 10 (224 Views)