Re: Today I uninstalled.

by DoYaSeeMe

Original Post

Today I uninstalled.

★★★ Apprentice

3 slow mo freeze lobbies today.. nothing but preds and masters in pubs and play, laggy servers, ending up solo every 3 games and toxic duos when I'm not. Eat a * respawn.

Message 1 of 8 (408 Views)

@weightoofat Some of that they can fix, some of that you can avoid..

The toxic duos, you can avoid just team up with some people. There are some really good PC players on the forum. Who I'm sure would love to play matches with you. I would happily play matches with you, but don't expect much from me. I can struggle in PC lobbies.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 8 (363 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@DarthValtrex im on ps4. It's every game. And it's too late lol. This game is dead to me.. it's sad enough I took a 5-6 week break this season already. None of the issues I had at the beginning were resolved
Message 3 of 8 (350 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

You should delete your EA account. I'm about to delete mine to to the constant abuse EA puts its players through.

Message 4 of 8 (334 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@weightoofatI'm on PS5, so I'm basically in the same boat. Couldn't agree more. Most of the matches I get into are with Duos that essentially play by themselves. I have to constantly keep tabs on them which distracts me from my surroundings.

Lag has been so bad the game is near unplayable. If you asked me, it's another feather in the cap of "online only games" that think PvE and offline content aren't worth investing in. lol

I haven't uninstalled yet, but if these issues persist into Season 9, Apex will be on my uninstall list as more PS5 games come out.

Message 5 of 8 (290 Views)

@weightoofat 

Yeah, the servers are an issue but 3 slow mos in a row that's gotta be an unlucky thing that's really rare. I def understand the preds and masters in pubs. I tilt all the time from that I'm just a lowly bronze player man keep these 15 hours a day gamers out of my pubs man v_v.

If the game is tilting you too often just put it down again. Definitely don't listen to that other guy and delete your account that just doesn't make any sense. I just wish that EA would put more cash into this game and ride its success. It feels like respawn has barely any staff but the game was peaking it feels like if that could keep a steady schedule of updates specifically to fix bugs the game would have greater player retention, but all that requires personnel.

Message 6 of 8 (286 Views)

@LFCFOREVER86p What abuse? I don't see it. When players have problems in game and post them here I discuss them with the CM. if there are things they can do, we help them.

A few weeks ago there was a player having a ton of issues with the game. The community members and CM's walked him through dxdiag and helped him fix his PC, free of charge... That's something completely unrelated to the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 8 (249 Views)

★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex Whaaat, it wasn't the servers?!? Impossible !!! Standard smile

Message 8 of 8 (245 Views)