ToW 1 Cosmetics

by l85a21812

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ToW 1 Cosmetics

★ Novice

During the release of the first Tides of War there was the great depression of Company Coin. Most players were unable to get the cosmetics released (me included) until they fixed the issue. However, by then the damage was already done. A lot of us dedicated players were left without the cosmetics we really wanted like the demolisher headgear. It would be nice if Dice/EA made it a special armoury sale where they add past cosmetics for 1 week and then rotate them to something else along with the usual ToW cosmetics. This would benefit both loyal members and new players of Battlefield V. 

Message 1 of 3 (400 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ToW 1 Cosmetics

Hello @l85a21812

All previous Tides of War gear will be in future in Armroy and you will be able to purchase it with Company Coins.

So dont worry if you missed something. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (359 Views)

All Replies

Sometime in the future, all previous ToW unlockables will begin to roll out in a series of rotations in the armoury similar to how BF1's battlepacks worked

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 3 (382 Views)

Hello @l85a21812

All previous Tides of War gear will be in future in Armroy and you will be able to purchase it with Company Coins.

So dont worry if you missed something. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 3 (360 Views)