ToS banned

by ddtruth

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ToS banned

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Perma bann for going against ToS i said some things about my self/my own family i ment nothing of it at the time and i highly regret saying it was uncalled for and not necessary i just got caught up in the moment. But me saying this resulted in a perma account ban i have submitted an appeal for it. i dont think it will really get me far TBH. ive spent thousands of hours on this game and Hundreds of dollars and i get a perma account bann for 1 thing one offense and they just bann you no warning nothing not even a suspension the punishment is too harsh in my opinion. The reason im posting this is to see if anyone has been in the same situation and gotten their account back or has just been banned out right please let me know thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (512 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ToS banned

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @ddtruth.

There is no other way to speak with the team and we are not able to assist with TOS issues on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (475 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @ddtruth.

There is no other way to speak with the team and we are not able to assist with TOS issues on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (476 Views)

★ Novice

to be more specific its a hardware bann not an IP bann

Message 3 of 4 (451 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ddtruth all bans need to be addressed with our TOS team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (441 Views)