Re: To tip-off our Community Weekend we have our first ever NBA LIVE Mobile Draf

by RNM62145466

Original Post

Re: To tip-off our Community Weekend we have our first ever NBA LIVE Mobile Draf

★★★★ Apprentice

104 PG Giannis Antetokounmpo Golden Ticket

Message 11 of 18 (406 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@RNM62145466 Same!
Message 12 of 18 (398 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

He goes for 17 Million on the block.

Message 13 of 18 (397 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Did anybody win?

Message 14 of 18 (379 Views)

Community Manager

Winners for the Community Days competition have been announced on Twitter. Congratulations to all the winners!!!

Official tweet: https://twitter.com/EASPORTSNBALM/status/1269990194113130497

Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 18 (373 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello @EA_Blueberry , I need a tip on how to win or is it even possible. I have never won and I played over 1000 contests. Please reply. 

Message 16 of 18 (362 Views)

Champion
@EA_Blueberry Not all people have Twitter accounts so we want an Instagram lottery too.
If you tag me in your replies I'll see your answers sooner
Message 17 of 18 (344 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@ANTITEXNH @EA_Blueberry.

Please take note. It's more than relevant for me. I am not allowed to have a twitter account I have to sneak in to incognito tab everytime so i miss out on updates.
Message 18 of 18 (334 Views)