To tip-off our Community Weekend we have our first ever NBA LIVE Mobile Draft!

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

To tip-off our Community Weekend we have our first ever NBA LIVE Mobile Draft!

Community Manager

What's up, Community!

@QJBeat@Noobkill213 & Headache draft their own teams that you will be able to play with.

Watch the full video on the NBA Live Mobile Facebook page:bit.ly/NBALMFB

DraftNBALM.JPG

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 18 (1,061 Views)

Re: To tip-off our Community Weekend we have our first ever NBA LIVE Mobile Draf

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Looks epic! Can't wait to play with QJB's squad!
Message 2 of 18 (1,053 Views)

Re: To tip-off our Community Weekend we have our first ever NBA LIVE Mobile Draf

Champion (Retired)
@EA_Blueberry Great initiative.
Message 3 of 18 (1,023 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Lets go. I can’t wait. I’m definitely playing with QJB’s Squad. He has the Splash Brothers, King James, Davis, Shaq, and more. He has the best squad. This is not coming tomorrow because it says the weekend. There will be a different promo tomorrow besides the draft event. 

Message 4 of 18 (1,003 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Hi. Can you please tell me if there will be a bonus court for this promo like the All-Star promo on All-Star Weekend. We are playing with a Miami Heat Vice pink Court right now. Is that the one that we will get.
Message 5 of 18 (975 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Fantastic promo! One of the best this season by far!

Message 6 of 18 (956 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Great Promo and great Cards. ^_^ thanks my friends

**********BIG FAN of NBALM from Season 1. Interested in making NBALM great again. Stay Home & Play Together.
Message 7 of 18 (939 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

First community giveaway is going on on twitter!

Go get yourself registered guys!

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSNBALM/status/1269660390012510209?s=20

Message 8 of 18 (882 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@TheScholarAM Fingers Crossed!
Message 9 of 18 (850 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

What Golden Ticket do you all want?

Message 10 of 18 (826 Views)