Re: To many people complaining

by hayhor

Original Post

@Cheese9Man 

I was poking fun at the OP. 

I mean look at the title of the thread (To many people complaining) and then they go on to complaining. 

Seemed a bit hard to pass without making a joke. 

I would never advocate stopping players voicing their opinion as long as like you said they do it in an appropriate manner. 

@Hoodiexr 

Please do not be offended by my first comment it was made in fun.

Keep up posting what you think may improve the game that is one of the reasons why we are all here.

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 11 of 22 (314 Views)

★ Pro
@Asmodeus566 Needs of the many outweigh the few huh? Then why does it seem like the devs are only pandering to what the few want as opposed to what soo many people are complaining about?
@Hoodiexr
Maps too big? What maps are you playing? You can't go anywhere in these small assed maps without getting landed on and if you try to land further out for a better chance of surviving you'll constantly be running from the now faster moving circle instead of actually getting useful loot.
Though i do agree there needs to be some kind of input for what changes they make, but what's to say they'll actually listen to what the people want or rig the surveys?
Message 12 of 22 (303 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@XxColdFangxX wrote:
@Asmodeus566Needs of the many outweigh the few huh? Then why does it seem like the devs are only pandering to what the few want as opposed to what soo many people are complaining about?

On the other hand, the “majority” which are post season 4 players who were asking for the flatline battlepass skin got what they wanted which was to have all the flatline skins be equal. 

Message 13 of 22 (297 Views)

★★ Guide
@Cheese9Man The "majority" is still the minority. I don't care to look up the numbers on Google but I'm guessing the whole of Apex Reddit and this forum combined maybe makes up, I dunno, 1% of the population? Def for sure not 50+% majority and even if it was, the whole Flatline optics issue was news to me. Never saw anyone complain really.
Message 14 of 22 (272 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Unitee01 I was referring to casuals, non-pros and non-streamers. Can’t even count how many threads people put out asking for it to come out or even every tweet Respawn usually has the same requests like cross progression, bring back x skin, and aim assist. 

My point is Respawn doesn’t cater to only the pros or casuals. There are some decisions made for casuals (majority) and some decisions for the competitive scene. If Respawn only catered to pros, then they wouldn’t even touched the flatline skin. 

Message 15 of 22 (1,032 Views)

Champion
@Hoodiexr Not sure of your age or life experience but unfortunately one thing you learn is people that are the loudest are usually the ones that get their way. This happens in every aspect of life.
Message 16 of 22 (256 Views)

★★ Guide
@Cheese9Man 11 Upvotes? I don't understand? The majority of the player base never asked for eg a Flatline skin to be nerfed or obtained. So anyone asking for anything is minority. 10 MIllion players means over 5 million needed to ask for something which was not the case, streamer or pro or casual combined.
Message 17 of 22 (233 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes that is true

Message 18 of 22 (209 Views)

Champion
@Unitee01 Lots of people have asked for the flatline skin to be re-released over and over. This is what led to the supposed nerf.
Message 19 of 22 (195 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So my probably if that I have spent my hard earned money on this game. Just for y'all to delete it yall need to refund us our money or keep the game running 

Message 20 of 22 (141 Views)