To all the below average Duos

by MartenPhilip

Original Post

To all the below average Duos

★★★ Guide

If you fancy playing with your friend! I'm all down! it's cool!

Just stick to the intended game play, that is a trio squad based shooter! 

That means a team of 3, not just you and your friend. 

I'm fed up with having to carry and revive you all the time followed by you running off again getting yourself killed. 
Ignoring my pings and advice and blindly just do what you want to do and what you think is best even though your own stupidity has proven me correct multiple times throughout various matches. 

Hate it when people abruptly leave after you allowed them to go down because you and your friend decided to go an entire different directly without notifying the 3rd player? 
Or simply just refuse to provide any support and cover? just because you're taking a 2 minute pause to figure out if you should be using a peace keeper or a flatline. Too bad you're the problem not the 3rd player. 

If you fancy running off blindly guns blazing feel free to do so in games specially designed for it: Battle Field, Call of duty etc. 

Though I'm almost certain you'll just camp and spray throughout those entire games to make up for that what you lack in skill. 

Kind regards from every solo player out there. 

Message 1 of 8 (324 Views)

Re: To all the below average Duos

★★ Guide

Dont worry, when duo's coming out you wont have to play with them anymore.

Believe me, we also dont like playing with you, or solo's in general that loves to run off.

Message 2 of 8 (309 Views)

★★★ Newbie
A duo that doesn’t like to play with a 3rd in a trio game? Good response.
Message 3 of 8 (290 Views)

★★ Guide

@Merch1991

Just because we dont like it, doesnt mean we dont try to be good teammates, but it seems like thats something you dont understand.

You cant change the fact that theres only trio at the moment, so try to do the best out of the situation. The 3rd player is not at fault, so why be a *?

You can still dislike something

Message 4 of 8 (252 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The original post was about duos running off and leaving solo players.. you posted nothing constructive just “we also don’t like to play with you”

We can’t change the fact its trio at the moment you’re right, however It’s a team based game and OP isn’t asking for anything special, just that people use the in game mechanics provided and play as a team.

Is that really to much to ask?

Message 5 of 8 (239 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Kimsey02 then refrain yourselves from playing this game until the duo mode has been introduced, until than you're deliberately harassing people by ruining their game experience just because you lack the social skills or patience to meet and play with new people.

If it's a squad game consisting out of 3 members per squad you're meant to play with that 3rd player as well. And not just simply ignore them and do your own things instead. Use your mic, use the ping system or heck you can even write a message.

And I'm not a solo player, I duo, trio and solo.
I just know many many socially challenged duo's that simply ignore the 3rd player, which is wrong.

When my friends and I have a random in our squad we communicate, we ping, we chat and they always reply, agreed many players are awful but that doesn't mean you should forget about them, in fact an awful squad member can often be used to your advantage, a literal living meat shield serving as a decoy so you can flank them.

But you won't, you're just playing with your husband and center the game around yourselves rather than your squad.

You seem like the typical player that would hop on cs:go and never drop a weapon, never give a call out, always stack the same objective, never rotating, never assisting etc.

You seem like the typical player that would buy Battle Field select a medic to play but refuse to heal and generally sits in the back of the map.

My point is your approach on the game is not what the developers intended and your passive aggressive reaction proofs my point to be pretty much valid.
Message 6 of 8 (234 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Holy hell, it seems like you wont listen.

"But you won't, you're just playing with your husband and center the game around yourselves rather than your squad."

* not true, i bet you actually met only one duo behaving like that.

You can not force people to like something just because the way it is currently.

People can dislike being forced to play with randoms and not behave like childs, its a trio only game right now, so OF COURSE you play together as a team.

But guess what, people are allowed to dislike that.

People are allowed to want a duo mode.

Now i know i'm talking against a wall with you but whatever

Edit: And i'm sorry if i get across as passive agressive, i just hate it when people assume you're a bad teamplayer when you want a duo/solo mode.

Message 7 of 8 (211 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You miss the point entirely. You can dislike it all you want but People playing in a duo should communicate with the solo player. Why do you think there is a ping system in the game?

If you don’t want to communicate with your squad and you want to play duo then wait for duo mode it’s really that simple
Message 8 of 8 (178 Views)