Re: Titanfall 2 leaving EA Play!

by revpixel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Titanfall 2 leaving EA Play!

★★★ Newbie

Now the idea, and original promise was that no games were supposed to leave the service. In reality we have games leaving every day.

I normally don't care about that so much, but Titanfall was the reason I am subscribed to the service and to date I haven't played any other game except that. If it were to go, so is my subscription, with the added lesson of sticking with Steam in the future.

Message 1 of 11 (4,187 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)
Hello @greenleafone7

I don't think the game is leaving EA play, I think it is possibly being upgraded to a different version similar to Battlefield V which has recently changed to year 2 edition.

You should be able to upgrade it at some point or it may auto update once the original expires.

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (4,180 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
Hello @greenleafone7

I don't think the game is leaving EA play, I think it is possibly being upgraded to a different version similar to Battlefield V which has recently changed to year 2 edition.

You should be able to upgrade it at some point or it may auto update once the original expires.
Message 2 of 11 (4,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That's good because I started worrying for a little. It's probably not the best game in the world but I like it quite a bit. Thanks for the reply.

Message 3 of 11 (4,167 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@greenleafone7 Titanfall was great and Titanfall 2 was well underrated or just didn't pick up enough steam, a superb game tho.
Message 4 of 11 (4,116 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Didn't pick up enough on steam? M8 the game wasn't on steam until a month ago... It was Respawns crappy advertisement and terrible launch time that killed the game... Steam if anything revived the game recently (a temporary revival but maybe will motivate Respawn to make tf3)

Message 5 of 11 (4,028 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Picked up enough steam means to gain enough hype and not that it wasn't available on steam.

Message 6 of 11 (3,865 Views)

★ Novice

Indeed. It'll probably be Titanfall 2 Ultimate Edition as it's the edition they'll be offering with EA Play in Steam this 31/08.

Titanfall 2 in Steam

Message 7 of 11 (3,658 Views)

★★ Novice
@wh1zZlyy I just want EA Play from Origin to Link to EA Play in Steam. Is that really too much to ask?
Message 8 of 11 (3,334 Views)

★★ Novice

Games leaving?

Boo-HIss

Favored games are playable where? I will be happy to move with what I prefer. Thanks

Message 9 of 11 (2,625 Views)

★★ Novice

No kidding, especially with the service costs....

Message 10 of 11 (2,624 Views)