Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Titan's can't even stay spawned... you can't level, load or instance... Biow

by AOD_XORNSTAR

Original Post

Titan's can't even stay spawned... you can't level, load or instance... Bioware?

★★★★ Novice

Seriously - this is not something that is fixed in 6 weeks - this is BROKEN.

Titan's (look & sound cool)... but we got one (on hard) to 1/3... and like other mobs.. just BLINK... gone.

So now, 

The game doesn't:

> let some people load...

> leave free play

> level

> finish a boss in a stronghold

> finishing fighting mobs in open areas

> jog in town

BASIC things guys... VERY BASIC things.  And this is what you choose to show the public?

Message 1 of 11 (224 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Titan's can't even stay spawned... you can't level, load or instance... Biow

★ Apprentice
a little reading comes a long way dude...Basic things dude very basic...

if you had read the stickies , these issues have been fixed for the full release .

I dont blame them for spending time to get full release ready rather than work on a new demo based on the new build.
Message 2 of 11 (218 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
You can leave free play though. As for the rest of the stuff it’s already addressed in the full game
Message 3 of 11 (205 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I have never had a Titan disappear...especially during this end-of-beta event.  So far, I've killed 4 alone (took a long time) and 5 assisting others.

And I have slow computer and close 6mbs ADSL internet.

TQQdles™

Message 4 of 11 (191 Views)

★★★★ Novice

There's not enough reading to cover ALL the bad things.

I'm salty cause I was excited about this - and it just seems like garbage.

It's pretty - but a piece of junk

Message 5 of 11 (176 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This gave no indication of a timer - and no effect.. it just wasn't there anymore.  Just like normal mobs that we engage in freeplay - then POOF.

Message 6 of 11 (175 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Soloed an Ancient Ash titan on hard. It didn’t disappear on me. 

E37460BF-A3C9-480D-ADA8-3618945AF47D.jpeg

Message 7 of 11 (157 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@USA_v_Canada wrote:

Try soloing without using storm.. storm is a disgusting op character.

Hardest is colossus cuase shock and fire combo is usless against this boss.

lol please allow me to wallow in my disgust as I play storm.

Message 8 of 11 (146 Views)

★★ Guide
It's not just Titans that are vanishing, turrets and even Scars do it too.

I landed to take out some Scars in a small camp and after taking a couple hits, they just blinked out of existance. Camp was suddenly completely empty.

Later It happened to a Titan who simply poofed, then reappeared 30 seconds later in the same spot.
Message 9 of 11 (87 Views)

★ Apprentice
Funny I played for 29 hours since noon Friday and had maybe 5 or 6 times that I got disconnected and was instantly sent back to main intro screen after a 5 second load screen. I then hit enter to continue and boom was asked if I would like to rejoin my expedition and within 45 seconds of saying yes I was back in the fight... I didn't play last week's VIP demo but the alphas I did play in seemed to work pretty damn well. Impressive for being early builds of the game. Being this weekends build was a few months old by now it too worked as I said almost flawlessly ( Minus obvious optimization being no where near anything more than stable enough to get it running for the two days it needed to.) What systems are these problems happing on the most and how many people really had so many problems when I played For 16 hours straight Friday and played with friends for hours at a time with none of these loading or complete breakdown of the game?
Message 10 of 11 (81 Views)
Twitter Stream