Re: Tired of Third-Party Canyon 😒

by Wingmannedbro

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tired of Third-Party Canyon 😒 + Healthy idea for map rotation

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

It's literally impossible to fight a squad without being third partied on this map, it's too small and also has so much less loot.

Don't get me wrong, I like the map, I've been playing since season 0, but I just want to play World's Edge again and have the rotation again so the map changes and it isn't constantly the same. 

And yes, I prefer World's Edge, I feel is a better, more covered and less 3rd party friendly map. Please bring back WE

Message 1 of 38 (1,488 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Tired of Third-Party Canyon

★★ Pro

Also I thought of a way where every player can choose the map he wants, either Kings Canyon or World's Edge without making it a separate thing that would create a hole in the servers with more queue, etc.

So this is my idea, two map rotations, one for duos and one for trios, as they are two different game modes already they don't match-make between each other. This would mean that when Duos has World's Edge as its current map, Trios will have Kings Canyon, and after an hour or maybe more, it switches, and people who prefer a map can switch to the other game-mode instead of waiting a whole hour for a map change.

View in thread

Message 2 of 38 (1,469 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro

Also I thought of a way where every player can choose the map he wants, either Kings Canyon or World's Edge without making it a separate thing that would create a hole in the servers with more queue, etc.

So this is my idea, two map rotations, one for duos and one for trios, as they are two different game modes already they don't match-make between each other. This would mean that when Duos has World's Edge as its current map, Trios will have Kings Canyon, and after an hour or maybe more, it switches, and people who prefer a map can switch to the other game-mode instead of waiting a whole hour for a map change.

Message 2 of 38 (1,470 Views)

★★ Novice
@MrCarri-X nah KC is way better
Message 3 of 38 (1,447 Views)

★★★ Expert

Guess you'll just have to learn how to win fights instead of run away for now.

Message 4 of 38 (1,344 Views)

Champion
@MrCarri-X This is a great idea.
Message 5 of 38 (1,330 Views)

Champion
@Wingmannedbro Ok this made me laugh but let's be real. The beauty of the game is you can play it many ways.
Message 6 of 38 (1,328 Views)

★★★ Expert

@hayhor wrote:
@WingmannedbroOk this made me laugh but let's be real. The beauty of the game is you can play it many ways.

Except on KC, where you either go hard or go back to the lobby.

Message 7 of 38 (1,323 Views)

Champion

Surely there's gotta be some way of having like a map vote or something 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 8 of 38 (1,313 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@GH0STEDbyME Map vote won't be fair for the ones in the minority lol
Message 9 of 38 (1,299 Views)

Champion
@BaldWraithSimp Veto like in the Halo days lmao. I guess. Surely there would be enough players for us to choose in different playlists or something

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 10 of 38 (1,283 Views)