Re: Tips, Tricks and cool stuff.

by Tensai_Zoo

Original Post

★ Guide

Doors always open away from you. You can lock people in/out by standing in front of a door. This can give you some additional seconds to reload, recharge or revive. Blocked doors can be kicked in (2 kicks) or blown open.

Message 41 of 74 (1,862 Views)

★★ Guide

The golden scopes mark enemies even through smoke grenades, this is amazing.

Message 42 of 74 (1,835 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Tensai_Zoo wrote:

Doors always open away from you. You can lock people in/out by standing in front of a door. This can give you some additional seconds to reload, recharge or revive. Blocked doors can be kicked in (2 kicks) or blown open.

Also if I'm not mistaken, you can use caustic's mines to place infront of doors blocking them. Seen a video of a dude leading a squad into a building full of them, only to lock them inside with one infront of the door.

Message 43 of 74 (1,824 Views)

★★ Novice
its called an heirloom, its specifically for her and it has <1% drop chance
Message 44 of 74 (1,774 Views)

At at beginning of the last fight ?

Trow grenades from cover, this will weaken the enemy and make them panic.

When they are in cover jump on them and go for a easy clean up.

A sweet victory, a bit of a dirty play but it works. Embarrassed

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 45 of 74 (1,730 Views)

★ Guide

Wall-kicking is a situational, but useful, trick.

1. You approach a wall at approximately 45 degrees.  You can either slide, then run or just run.
  2. Ensure that you hit the wall at the apex (pun intended) of your jump.
  3. Simultaneously jump and change your view approximately 45 degrees in the other direction.

This allows you to essentially "kick off" of a wall.  Not a game changer, but useful IMO.

Also if you're being hunted, you can turn around and shoot at pursuers while sliding.  You lose no speed by turning around.

Message 46 of 74 (1,723 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

You can destroy Caustic's traps without triggering them by shooting them at the very bottom

Message 47 of 74 (1,693 Views)

★★★★ Novice
When you are sliding and your slide speed starts to slow down, you can use your melee to slide a bit longer.

2nd tip.
If you slide of the edge of a building, cliff, bridge etc. You will get a great burst of speed forward

Message 48 of 74 (1,674 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Still purple.
Level 4 armor won´t show as golden, it´s purple because it´s the same extra HP as the Level 3, with an added bonus, in this case, if you execute someone while wearing the golden armor, it´ll replenish the armor HP.
Message 49 of 74 (1,612 Views)

★★ Novice

I was excited when A:L came out but I'm really struggling here. About 20 hours of play, Lvl 17, and still zero kills/zero damage. I'm not even hitting anything when I do shoot (that's assuming that I can find a weapon before getting smoked). When I get attacked the enemies are moving too fast or are too far away for me to see. I just hide under sh*t to get high survival times. Is this how it's meant to be for players up to this point? I see YT videos with players lower than me getting double digit kills. Any help/tips would be appreciated before I move on to something else.

Message 50 of 74 (1,883 Views)