Re: Tips, Tricks and cool stuff.

by H3llDescent

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey gang, I was hoping to find stats on each Legends movement speed, and whether or not there is an actual difference between any of them. My squad and other members of the community noticed that defensive Legends, Gibraltar and Caustic, appear to be noticeably slower than the other Legends. Is there an inherit difference in base MS between all Legends, and can I get a source of those numbers? Thanks for any help.

Message 11 of 74 (3,821 Views)

★★★ Novice

All legends move at the same speed.  Gibraltar especially just feels slower because his field of vision is taller, and his run animation slower. 

Message 12 of 74 (3,806 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
This was a really great post. Didn't know about the kicking in doors thing. Very cool
Message 13 of 74 (3,758 Views)

★★★ Guide
what's the damage output color on level 4 armor?
Message 14 of 74 (3,712 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Really nice tips here, thanks for sharing. Some of them should be known by everyone playing this game

Message 15 of 74 (3,705 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Either purple(epic) or gold(legendary) both have 100 hp

Message 16 of 74 (3,689 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Legendary item properties:

Helmet -  Tactical and ultimate abilities regenerate faster

Armor - Replenishes shields when you use a finisher

Backpack - Health and shield consumables take half as long to use

Knockdown shield - Revive yourself once per game when you are knocked down

Digital thread(scopes) - Highlights enemies in red when you're aiming at them

Gibraltar's tactical will protect you from your own ultimate if timed right if you wanna use it up-close

As long as someone gets the banner of a downed teammate either player can bring him back.

Prioritize shields over health when in combat, shield recharge rate is faster.

You can still hear Mirage when he's cloaked. 

Wraith is vulnerable while using dimensional rift on it's own.

Silhouettes  you see while using Into the  void are all fake, you cannot see enemies.

There are lootboxes on the map that look like apex packs, which will drop loot when damage is dealt to them, they make a distinctive sound

Check enemy death lootboxes before recharging shields, picking up same or higher rarity armor from them will completely replenish your shields without having to use items

Message 17 of 74 (3,677 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Theres a funny interaction if they crawl into the portal and you go to revive them imediatley as they come through where you both get teleported bak as you lean over them to get them up. You continue to revive them throughout the journey.

Probably something that should be changed in the longrun though haha Standard smile

Message 18 of 74 (3,629 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yellow

Message 19 of 74 (3,622 Views)

★★ Novice

I believe it's a cosmetic for Wraith - her Heirloom (something like that). Thankfully only a cosmetic change, still does the same damage as a standard melee attack (as far as I know).

Obtainable through those Apex Packs : see here

Message 20 of 74 (3,563 Views)