Re: Time to stop supporting Respawn altogether

by B3ntar

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@sbr-saberboy/girl/trans. whatever had a bad day at school being bullied like there was no tomorrow. comes home plays a little Apex to clear his mind and forget about the worst time ever....
Then meets YOU!!!!

Quote "I was banned for talking "negatively"
good riddence. i hope the ban lasts a long time.

Message 21 of 27 (250 Views)

Champion
@sbr-saber You made a statement about how the game is run. Darth asked you how you know that is true. I let Darth know how people that dont work other people's jobs usually know. Sorry it offended you so much.

For the record I wish this game was pay to play as it might help with smurfs and cheating.
Message 22 of 27 (239 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Your comment was intentionally meant to be said in a negative way (again, insinuating that I'm a know it all is what you were trying to say). I don't accept your apology. For the record, I'm a prior Army Infantry. Nothing you can say will offend me, believe that. Just your ending statement about "sorry it offended you." Makes it a back handed stab yet again. So get bent dude.

However, I will agree they need to implement a pay to play. Especially ranked. Any effort is better than what they are currently doing.

Message 23 of 27 (229 Views)

@B3ntar wrote:

@sbr-saberboy/girl/trans. whatever had a bad day at school being bullied like there was no tomorrow

I am burning with curiosity regarding why this hypothetical person's gender is so important that you wrote this in this manner.

Message 24 of 27 (228 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@pandareno1999 Exactly. He doesn't even know what I said that was negative. This is the behavior of this community. This type of behavior should be an automatic ban. I've attacked nobody personally, yet I've been attacked multiple times here.
Message 25 of 27 (226 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@sbr-saber  I'm open to any idea that prevents cheating. Do you really think private lobbies would be the solution though?

I mean on paper it sounds good, but there are plenty of purchasable games that have cheating issues.

The awkward bit here is when a dev team puts up a wall the cheat makers always find a way to circumnavigate it. It just seems like any fix is temporary.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 26 of 27 (204 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all,

As we've already warned everyone to remain civil once, this thread is now closed.
EACade
Message 27 of 27 (199 Views)