Time to Kill (Death) [RANT]

by TacoMonster1212

Original Post

Time to Kill (Death) [RANT]

★★★★★ Novice

Anyone else feel like you just get insta killed? Now, I'm not that good at this game because I usually haven't liked any Battle Royale games, but that's beside the point... I feel as if I'm just tickling the foes I shoot while the second they see me and start to shoot, I'm already dead. It never matters what kind of armor I have or what guns are being used.

I just played a solo queue match and right out of the bat found gold armor. The first encounter I had I barely survived and only had like 20 health left. My second encounter was when it felt dumb... I was inside Bunker and a Watson put her fence outside the door and we both threw a grenade and then after they blew up and I still had full health and shields when she came crouching around the corner with a flatline and deleted me before I could even get a shot off.

To me this game feels like it takes too many shots to kill when I'm shooting someone but when someone shoots me it's like they shoot one bullet but really they've shot ten and I'm dead sitting there like wtf happened...

Message 1 of 4 (234 Views)

Re: Time to Kill (Death) [RANT]

★★★★ Pro
@TacoMonster1212 Lots of no recoil macro users, which aren't really detectable on top of the hackers. The other thing that is silly is the netcode. I have 15 ping yet I get killed around corners and my shots don't register. Quite a few factors going on that miss the mark keeping this game from being taken seriously.
Message 2 of 4 (223 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@GRiPSViGiL Ya, I usually have around a 30-40 ping but the annoying thing is when the ttk is so low it's hard to know what the cause actually was. My problem right now is I like watching streamers play (mostly just Elspeth) but then watching them makes me want to play it, so then I do, and then I start hating my life choices...
Message 3 of 4 (216 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@TacoMonster1212I just had another game where I placed 8th. The gun fight where I ended up dying was me behind a rock because I had to heal and I peaked around the corner after healing. Didn't see anything. But I did get shot by someone from around the corner of the building next to me and the kill damage numbers that show after you die said 95. How do I die from just 95 damage when I had full health and full blue armor?... This game irks me...

Message 4 of 4 (215 Views)