Re: Time for some good future improvements

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Time for some good future improvements

Champion (Retired)

Hi Friends,

1st thing I will suggest the MVP of the quarter info, bcs i saw it in Chinese server last year. After PVP or LVL or SD quarter, it will be great to see who is the mvp of the quarter and even it can be from opponent lineup, bcs it promotes great cards or new cards to everyone.

2nd thing, in leauge ranking or in league members battle better reward and better design plis, with any of useful reward is welcome.

3rd thing. Real TEAM lineup for PVP or SD or LVL: it will be great to have a real team lineup. For example. I choose lakers. I get all lakers members in the real team lineup, then we can grind for something or nothing, can be trained or can be just follow the default stats moving with overall curve. Now it is great to have 3 or 4 lineups but everyone is making the lineups in his own way then it makes no sense to choose which team you like or you want to use the team icon.

thanks and have a nice day.

**********BIG FAN of NBALM from Season 1. Interested in making NBALM great again. Stay Home & Play Together.
Message 1 of 4 (935 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @PandaHunterG,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (915 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @PandaHunterG,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
EACade
Message 2 of 4 (916 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I want to add something for the real-team lineup, bcs i think what people really like is something to connect with real life. Therefore, the real-team lineup can be also designed according to the real nba-season game schedule and could be long qtrs with 4 qtrs to play against the real opponent team in the real life.

**********BIG FAN of NBALM from Season 1. Interested in making NBALM great again. Stay Home & Play Together.
Message 3 of 4 (842 Views)

Champion (Retired)

There were promos like award winners and rookies where we can bet for the final result, and I believe people would feel very involving and a lot of fun and discussion.

Message 4 of 4 (839 Views)