Re: Time for change

by Deliberus

Original Post

★ Guide
@BaldWraithSimp Because using a service developed by those "big brain" developers that screw with your system to the point of no return is a great idea...
Message 21 of 26 (205 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Deliberus Sure conspiracy theorist
Message 22 of 26 (195 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
@BaldWraithSimp Looks like someone has been living under rock during Valorant's release...
Message 23 of 26 (190 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Deliberus Vanguard still runs in the background even though I don't play it anymore. And I have read the articles that you draw your conspiracy theories from. At the end of the day, Vanguard>EAC. But you do you lol
Message 24 of 26 (188 Views)

★ Guide
@BaldWraithSimp "And I have read the articles that you draw your conspiracy theories from"

LOL, not only did I not mention any articles I also wouldn't have as most are written by wanna-be game journos.

And your experience is not indicative of everyone else's. How about instead of slandering me as a tin foil hatter you start by explaining:

- The countless twitch streams which encounter these problems
- The countless youtube videos that showcase the various side effects
- The few reddit threads that have various links to blue screens, random peripheral disconnections, game stuttering etc.

Pretending as if everything is alright is not a great position to have
Message 25 of 26 (185 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Deliberus The problems that a tiny percentage of users face is also not indicative of a collective experience that could be counted in the favor of 'screw with your system to the point of no-return'. :/
Message 26 of 26 (168 Views)