Time To Kill

by lnxtvv

Original Post

Re: Time To Kill

★★★★ Guide
@ElBirri As in the time it takes to kill an enemy.
Message 11 of 12 (115 Views)

Re: Time To Kill

★★★★ Pro

@warslag wrote:

I suppose you have to also take into account how various attachments affect TTK. It's much easier, and therefore quicker, to down a player when you have upgraded weapons. This is part of the frustration of playing Apex, and also where a lot of the pitfalls of Apex game play are found in regards to looting strategies versus combat effectiveness and where you draw the line between looting and fighting.

A good example is the Spitfire, which feels like it's shaking to pieces when you don't have upgrades but when you do it's a bit of a laser beam in comparison. I had this very situation, today, when I attacked some players who were already fighting. It was me versus a Bloodhound in the end. We both jumped around shooting at each other but my basic Spitfire seemed to keep missing by a whisker which was incredibly frustrating.

Arrh yes. The dancing simulator gunfight. Shoot, jump, slide as you reload, shoot, jump rinse repeat.

Gotta love it.... NOT.

Some have said they need "Time to react" which to me = take advantage of shocking connections by moving as quickly as possible when you get caught out of position due to bad decision making. Some refer to this as skill lmao.

I keep coming back to see if things have changed but I see the same old complaints here. Still not touched Apex for over a month and cannot see myself coming back any time soon at this rate.

Message 12 of 12 (101 Views)