Tiger Woods Tour 09

by 1brewski

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tiger Woods Tour 09

★★★ Newbie

Not sure if I am in the right forum or not. My son gave me his PS3 game when I retired to keep me busy. I bought a few Tiger Woods Tour golf games and EA no longer supports TG Golf. I am trying to find out if I can play the Tiger Woods golf games online against friends. I am also trying to figure out how to unload the locked courses in the Tour 09 and Tour 10 golf games. Any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 4 (316 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Tiger Woods Tour 09

Community Manager

Hey @1brewski I'm sorry to say but the online aspect of the game is no longer live, as such you will be unable to play any online mode.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (296 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @1brewski I'm sorry to say but the online aspect of the game is no longer live, as such you will be unable to play any online mode.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (297 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko wrote:

Darko

Thanks Darko, I figured that might be the case but wanted to check. I also assume that locked courses can only be unlocked via online play?

1brewski

Message 3 of 4 (288 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @1brewski I do not believe that it is possible to unlock those courses any longer.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (261 Views)