Re: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2020 with The Masters

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2020 with The Masters

★★★★★ Newbie

EA, Please consider producing a new PGA game. The game is rapidly gaining a new following of younger people and to be able to play as your idol means a lot to  many players. We’ve all played games like The Golf Club 1,2 and 2019 since Rory PGA 2015 and to be quite honest, they just don’t have the feel or detail that the old Tiger Woods games had. After today’s Masters win for Tiger, the golf industry is about to explode and I really think EA are the only ones that can make a properly decent PGA Tour game. Love or hate the guy, he is still on top of his game after all these years. With next gen technology a year or 2 away there’s still time to get something going. There’s definitely a gap in the market for a proper PGA game. Please make it happen. 

Message 1 of 39 (63,853 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to post @utterbillyc49549 and @Cooke1142.

I'm not aware of any plans for a new golf game but I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 39 (63,757 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
I hope that they do , we need a new one
Message 2 of 39 (63,766 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to post @utterbillyc49549 and @Cooke1142.

I'm not aware of any plans for a new golf game but I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 39 (63,758 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I couldn't agree more, we are due for a new golf game and one with much more customization then the last

. Augusta needs to be in the next game , as well as maybe some downloadable course packs on top of the pga courses. To make it more fun and have some diversity. I'd like to see more golf brands names in it as well for gear and clubs. Customization of golf bags and club heads may be an idea. And some upgrade to detail and swing mechanics. Maybe some tuning in some of the clubs since some drivers are adjustable . The ability to design your own holes .  We definitely deservea next gen golf game . And I'd love to see tiger woods on the cover . Go EA! 

Message 4 of 39 (63,636 Views)

★★★ Newbie
There is an itch that needs scratched. The Golf Club gameplay sucks, but it’s the only new game out there. Can we at least get some updates for the Rory McIroy game? I’d be happy even to just get some new clothes and equipment, but some courses would be sweet too.
Message 5 of 39 (63,063 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

seriously dude your not asking for much, after playing the golf club games (which are very poorly made). I would be happy enough with playing remastered versions of all the old EA tigerwoods games as would a lot of other people.

New is not always better (gameplay mechanics) I never got bored with the old tigerwoods games there was always mini games to play with friends which was always fun and even playing the tournaments solo was still fun.

But I do agree with the thread EA should bring a new golf game out or even consider remastering some of the old golf games 

Message 6 of 39 (60,872 Views)

★★★ Newbie

100% agree if EA don’t do a new tiger woods game just update Rory Mcilroy new players equipment, clothes and courses. 

This is is a must for EA especially how big the golf following is getting at the moment. 

Message 7 of 39 (60,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 with The Masters was indeed one of the finest games to play being solo, or online. I concur with the positive sentiment 2020 do-over with as little change from the old formate. 

Message 8 of 39 (57,534 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please consider to bring back coeur d'alene golf course if you ever do a new golf game ! I miss this course so much and wish to play it in HD! My old tiger woods PGA tour 2004 is getting old now! 

Message 9 of 39 (55,228 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We were just talking about this. Would be great if they brought out a new TWPGA game. Have Ryder cup in it and the masters both in the career mode. You have to qualify for the ryder cup and also fed ex. 

Message 10 of 39 (54,419 Views)