Tie Reaper needs a balance pass.

by malfactor232

Original Post

Tie Reaper needs a balance pass.

★★ Novice

Game is awesome so far.  I like flying bigger ships, I like to fool my self into thinking well get multi-crew ships like theVT-49 Decimator one day :P  

so I immediately chose the tie reaper.  However after hours of gameplay.  I notice this ship's (time to kill) is far too low, compared to how absolutely huge it is on screen.   The moment I enter a furball Im always the first to be targeted.  and its so squishy, A-wings can finish it in a single joust.  My weapons are already at a disadvantage. 

A balance pass is needed,  this ship cant have been enjoyable in closed testing.  

Message 1 of 2 (443 Views)

Re: Tie Reaper needs a balance pass.

★★ Novice

I too am surprised at how fast Reapers melt. One was giving me grief in a Dogfight and every time I lined up on him I subconsciously though that one quick pass wouldn't do much more than harass him... yet every time, he just melted and I got a kill so fast I was like "huh?"

I think there's some components that might help Reaper/U-wing, though. I built a very tanky U-wing build but haven't gotten the points yet to actually try it out in game.

Message 2 of 2 (407 Views)